The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I have a feeling Kuminga can be the best player in the draft or at least top 2. To be honest I rather bet on his potential than draft Jalen Suggs who has a low ceiling to me.
Agreed. He’s like a year younger than this crop too. Played the least amount of basketball. But has some elite tools and has flashed some crazy inherent skills. I think he’s gonna be big time. Especially if he goes to Toronto

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I don't see that happening at all.

Even if scouts feel Barnes has passed Kuminga (which I think is idiotic and the love affair with Barnes is nuts), that means someone else has to come up and surpass him. As a raw product, Kuminga is better than every other raw prospect and if it's for a better day 1 product, any team picking in the top 6 would be woefully misguided to go that route.
You don’t think Scottie has a more complete overall game? Like Kuminga obv has the higher ceiling, but Scot has less “if I gain this skill, I can be a franchise piece” required

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
You don’t think Scottie has a more complete overall game? Like Kuminga obv has the higher ceiling, but Scot has less “if I gain this skill, I can be a franchise piece” required
They both have the same weakness, only Barnes is 14 months older than him. Barnes has a more well rounded do-shyt game at the moment, but when the Hollinger’s and Ford’s are like “I’d take him and start him at PG” if the best PG in this draft is arguably Scottie Barnes, then this is a horrible draft for PG’s.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll vehemently disagree on the bolded. Kuminga has first team all-defensive potential. Mobley won't be better overall than Wiseman.

Mobley's best attribute on D is that he doesn't foul, but in the NBA that could lead to him giving up buckets just to avoid fouling.

huh? I don’t agree at all Mobleys got tremendous potential on D. I don’t think any gm would take Wiseman over him

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
They both have the same weakness, only Barnes is 14 months older than him. Barnes has a more well rounded do-shyt game at the moment, but when the Hollinger’s and Ford’s are like “I’d take him and start him at PG” if the best PG in this draft is arguably Scottie Barnes, then this is a horrible draft for PG’s.
I heard the same thing from Hollinger…I was hesitant to go that far
I’d have to look more thoroughly thru Kum’s GLeague film. I’m familiar with his HS ability from the recruiting cycle and their first GLeague game, which seemed to be one of JK and JG’s better games from what I’ve heard.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium