The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
:russ: He went to a tigers game with weaver casey and saddiq so they say
Well they definitely out then, but every time I come back home it seems like it's more and more white people in the city. I spent a bunch of time in the Sherwood/Palmer Woods area last time I was home and there were quite a few that moved into that area.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Kuminga and Wiseman developing under Curry, Klay, Green isn’t a terrible idea. But doubt GS has the patience and will push youth out to make one more run

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Referring to GS working out Kuminga

very possible he falls to that spot now
I don't see that happening at all.

Even if scouts feel Barnes has passed Kuminga (which I think is idiotic and the love affair with Barnes is nuts), that means someone else has to come up and surpass him. As a raw product, Kuminga is better than every other raw prospect and if it's for a better day 1 product, any team picking in the top 6 would be woefully misguided to go that route.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a feeling Kuminga can be the best player in the draft or at least top 2. To be honest I rather bet on his potential than draft Jalen Suggs who has a low ceiling to me.

He can’t shoot and has no feel for the game

I think he’s Jeff Green ish

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
He can’t shoot and has no feel for the game

I think he’s Jeff Green ish
That wasn't Jeff Green.

In all fairness, Scottie Barnes can't shoot either but apparently he gets a pass for that. Evan Mobley has NO outside game whatsoever yet some think if it weren't for Cade, he should go first.

The Kuminga summation to me was this: Jalen Green played out of his mind near the end of their season and it was inconsequential to the team because Kuminga was hurt. They played better when he was healthy.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't Jeff Green.

In all fairness, Scottie Barnes can't shoot either but apparently he gets a pass for that. Evan Mobley has NO outside game whatsoever yet some think if it weren't for Cade, he should go first.

The Kuminga summation to me was this: Jalen Green played out of his mind near the end of their season and it was inconsequential to the team because Kuminga was hurt. They played better when he was healthy.

Green played much better though then Kuminga did and has a great trait (self creator, scoring)

Mobley has an elite trait (rim protector) much better defender passer/feel for the game then Kuminga. Kuminga frankly isn’t very skilled

I know draft Twitter/ Stepien dudes crunched Kumingas HS numbers and the player comparisons with similliar profiles was not very good at all

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Green played much better though then Kuminga did and has a great trait (self creator, scoring)

Mobley has an elite trait (rim protector) much better defender passer/feel for the game then Kuminga. Kuminga frankly isn’t very skilled

I know draft Twitter/ Stepien dudes crunched Kumingas HS numbers and the player comparisons with similliar profiles was not very good at all
I'll vehemently disagree on the bolded. Kuminga has first team all-defensive potential. Mobley won't be better overall than Wiseman.

Mobley's best attribute on D is that he doesn't foul, but in the NBA that could lead to him giving up buckets just to avoid fouling.