The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I mean I'd just assume let him test the market next season as opposed to trading him for something I don't find of value. We don't "Have": to trade him...Teams aren't offering anything decent.
You’re right but if they know 100% they not going to go forward with him they gonna get whatever they can

Colin Sexton is too random of a player for me to think these are just made up rumors. Gotta be some smoke there

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re right but if they know 100% they not going to go forward with him they gonna get whatever they can

Colin Sexton is too random of a player for me to think these are just made up rumors. Gotta be some smoke there

yeah he's most def on the block....The only thing I'm looking for in return for him is a real SF (We do have Okoro and I assume Mobley will be our pick) or a SG. Basically just a normal sized wing....Not asking for a lot but has to be of more value than #14.

It has to be a team that could use a pure scorer that has a decent wing.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
yeah he's most def on the block....The only thing I'm looking for in return for him is a real SF (We do have Okoro and I assume Mobley will be our pick) or a SG. Basically just a normal sized wing....Not asking for a lot but has to be of more value than #14.

I feel they’re kind of screwed in a way as teams are going to try and lowball them as they know they’re going guard in the draft and will be looking to move Sexton. Plus I don’t see a scenario when Cleveland where Cleveland starts the season with 3 top 10 guards on their roster and every team knows that.

Even ATL kind of got screwed as everyone knew heading into the season that they weren’t going to keep Collins long term at max or near max bread.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I mean I'd just assume let him test the market next season as opposed to trading him for something I don't find of value. We don't "Have": to trade him...Teams aren't offering anything decent.

Well you can either trade him, lose him for nothing, or have him overpaid, preventing you from potentially getting guys to compliment the guys that you actually value.

Trading him is the right move, his trade value will actually get lower after he gets paid.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well you can either trade him, lose him for nothing, or have him overpaid, preventing you from potentially getting guys to compliment the guys that you actually value.

Trading him is the right move, his trade value will actually get lower after he gets paid.

you know how it goes....we keep him during the season and a team has an injury or something or a player demands they want out. we could strike at that point...I'm just not going to let him go for pick 14 alone for example...I'd need more. It's a team out there that's a good fit I'm just not seeing it.

also it could be some 3 team trades that could be out there. But it's so many rumors this time of year I don't know what is real....Even talk of the nuggets moving MPJ.

And Kevin Loves weak azz will just be on the team until we can buy him out or he retires so theres that also.

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
There's a random YouTube account with hours and hours of footage for each prospect but very few views. I ran into the channel last draft. If anyone is a junkie like me maybe you might enjoy watching some of the stuff the guy has

https://youtube.com/c/HardwoodHoopsCentralsNBADraftGreenRoom

I've been binge watching a few of them