The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so I’m starting to really think that it’s a good chance my Cavs can get Evan Mobley. When I look at our roster I think that we should actually bring him along slowly.

C:Allen/Nance
PF:Love/Prince/Wade
SF:Osman/Okoro/Windler
SG:Sexton/Dotson
PG:Garland

when you look at this roster I rather make a couple of moves to make it make sense. Love just has to go he’s the wrong kind of veteran.

is it anyone who would want Sexton that has a SF for us? I’m not opposed to keeping him.

is it anyone who would want Allen that has a SF for us?

Philly would you trade Ben to us if we could find a 3rd team? Something involving Love/Sexton/future picks with the Cavs getting Simmons and the 76ers getting other players.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ok so I’m starting to really think that it’s a good chance my Cavs can get Evan Mobley. When I look at our roster I think that we should actually bring him along slowly.

C:Allen/Nance
PF:Love/Prince/Wade
SF:Osman/Okoro/Windler
SG:Sexton/Dotson
PG:Garland

when you look at this roster I rather make a couple of moves to make it make sense. Love just has to go he’s the wrong kind of veteran.

is it anyone who would want Sexton that has a SF for us? I’m not opposed to keeping him.

is it anyone who would want Allen that has a SF for us?

Philly would you trade Ben to us if we could find a 3rd team? Something involving Love/Sexton/future picks with the Cavs getting Simmons and the 76ers getting other players.
fukk around ya’ll would be drafting the best player third:sas2: