The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
if the pels had played their young guys instead of leaning on vets they probably finish better :manny: trae's chirping stopped because they got a coach that made it work. pels need help all over the court anyways
Really ain’t no quick fix for them. Their best players, including him, all have some weakness that conflicts with one another. Their defense is morbid with multiple guards that SHOULD be good at defense, and a center that was supposed to shore that up…not anything that really resembles a contempoary PG. no spacing 5 that can stay on the court

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

I guess they can package Bledsoe and that #10 pick for something, but for what

Not saying it can’t happen but good luck. :childplease: Bledsoe is trash you pay to give away

They did work out Springer who would actually be a good player next to Lonzo in the back court but taking him at 10 is way to early. I don’t know about rumors but Zion outright said he wanted Lonzo back and Griffin might be a idiot but I don’t think he is dumb enough to ignore that….

Also they don’t need veteran players they need a better coach. Ingram and Zion are a better duo than most teams have, SVG had no idea how to use them.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Not saying it can’t happen but good luck. :childplease: Bledsoe is trash you pay to give away

They did work out Springer who would actually be a good player next to Lonzo in the back court but taking him at 10 is way to early. I don’t know about rumors but Zion outright said he wanted Lonzo back and Griffin might be a idiot but I don’t think he is dumb enough to ignore that….

Also they don’t need veteran players they need a better coach. Ingram and Zion are a better duo than most teams have, SVG had no idea how to use them.

Breh, I have to keep the faith.

We've seen a lot of weird trades over the last 3 years.

iu

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Breh, I have to keep the faith.

We've seen a lot of weird trades over the last 3 years.

iu
You are right some of these GM are stupid as fukk:russ:

Bledsoe was pretty bad though. It would take a certain level of stupid to trade a productive player for him and 10. Maybe ya’ll can catch Brad Stevens fukking up as a rookie GM. shyt OKC did….

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
@FAH1223 @mastermind Wizards are up in the mock draft

:damn:

Wagner, Bouknight, Moody, Mitchell are off the board.

Jalen Johnson and Corey Kispert are the best guys on the board allegedly.

Johnson is a project, a turnover machine, not something we want. We have Avdija as a project and Hachimura still needs to make that next jump.

Wizards worked out Chris Duarte solo. He's 24 years old but he checks all the boxes of being a shooter, defender, and 6'6''. If I could trade down, I'd do it and try to get him and another pick.

But since we're sticking at #15....

I'd go with Kispert. Safe pick. Unless he loses his jumper he'll carve out a role as 3rd/4th option. Some Wally Z in his game. Plug and play.

@mastermind
@thewiz
@lochead
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH
@Icepick Isaacs

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Johnson is a project, a turnover machine, not something we want. We have Avdija as a project and Hachimura still needs to make that next jump.

Wizards worked out Chris Duarte solo. He's 24 years old but he checks all the boxes of being a shooter, defender, and 6'6''. If I could trade down, I'd do it and try to get him and another pick.

I'd go with Kispert. Safe pick. Unless he loses his jumper he'll carve out a role as 3rd/4th option. Some Wally Z in his game. Plug and play.

I’m reading talk of Tre Mann too….another guard:martin::snoop:

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia

@mastermind
@thewiz
@lochead
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH
@Icepick Isaacs

give me Alperen Sengun. Whoever we drafting is not playing anyways. Rather go for a boom or bust pick

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
give me Alperen Sengun. Whoever we drafting is not playing anyways. Rather go for a boom or bust pick
Kid is very productive at 18-19 years old.

But defensively, he is not switchable. In the modern NBA, you can't have that. Wizards season turned around cause Gafford came in and he can be switched onto guards and forwards

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

@mastermind
@thewiz
@lochead
@ThatsRite2
@Black
@Eddie Jordan
@Mr swag
@Spree At Last
@mrken12
@Rob's al Ghul
@KBadd
@seanjohn21276
@L. Deezy
@ZEupTWN
@Guv
@KillbertArenas
@G-Zeus
@Blackrogue
@VladTheImpaler
@JACK!
@PracticeMeansNothin
@Smashius Clay
@Jemmy
@Dad
@KBadd
@L&HH
@Icepick Isaacs
I like Duarte breh. His jumper is so smooth.