The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
I mean that's not true but if you have a specific type of player in mind then yeah go get him.

I think the Pels have a ton of problems that they won't be able to fix this offseason.

shyt is bigger than just about getting veteran presence. :francis:

I'm more worried about Zion being able to stay on the floor.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I mean that's not true but if you have a specific type of player in mind then yeah go get him.

I think the Pels have a ton of problems that they won't be able to fix this offseason.
Zion already chirping

He’s in that same exact spot Trae was in last year when he was missing the playoffs but Luka was shining. Him seeing Ja in the playoffs had to have him tight . Zion looking at all these young boys finding success ain’t no way they can bring in some shyt like Keon Johnson . Especially after the Pels just lost AD because of not being successful

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Zion already chirping

He’s in that same exact spot Trae was in last year when he was missing the playoffs but Luka was shining. Him seeing Ja in the playoffs had to have him tight . Zion looking at all these young boys finding success ain’t no way they can bring in some shyt like Keon Johnson . Especially after the Pels just lost AD because of not being successful
if the pels had played their young guys instead of leaning on vets they probably finish better :manny: trae's chirping stopped because they got a coach that made it work. pels need help all over the court anyways

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Really hoping either Trey Murphy, Corey Kispert, or Duarte fall to us at 19. Seems all the hope of possibly getting bouknight has faded.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
if the pels had played their young guys instead of leaning on vets they probably finish better :manny: trae's chirping stopped because they got a coach that made it work. pels need help all over the court anyways

The Pelicans ain’t gonna be shyt because they hired David Griffin to be GM and he ain’t shyt .

They’re not going to be able to do anything picking 10th every year . You a Hornets fan and I’m a Pistons fan so we both know how that picking in the mid- to late lottery every year shyt ends up .

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The Pelicans ain’t gonna be shyt because they hired David Griffin to be GM and he ain’t shyt .

They’re not going to be able to do anything picking 10th every year . You a Hornets fan and I’m a Pistons fan so we both know how that picking in the mid- to late lottery every year shyt ends up .
zion and ingram are key guys. can't really call it the same thing at all. they good there. plus NAW and Hayes coming along great too :manny: unless its a chris paul level guy showing up its just spinning wheels. SVG made that team worse than the sum of its parts

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
i don't trust none of these nikkas inflated shooting stats, especially duarte who is probably closer to 26 years old than 24 years old