The Official 2021 NBA Draft Talk Thread

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
That's kind of splitting hairs on the position thing. Either way they are undersized guards that shouldn't be playing together, either one of them would have played the 1 if they weren't playing together.

Green probably won't fall to them but if he did it does kind of make the Okoro pick weird, could they play together? Probably, but now you don't have real SFs to check the Kawhis and Middletons when they come to town.

Cade is actually the pick that would stabilize the team so they can establish real roles and start to build which is why they want to trade up (he won't fall), this BPA philosophy only works for so long. You bring in too many players that negate each other and the team can't function properly, and since they are losing, no one has good enough value to trade.

The Cavs are in a okay spot for the future but great is a bit of a reach. None of the players they have picked seem to be future all-stars, but it's not their fault. They haven't been put in a position to eat properly and develop real chemistry. They are set up far differently from other tanking losing teams like OKC who have established roles, a guy who looks like a future all-star, and a gang of picks. Hell, OKC had to sit guys out and make trades to prevent their core from winning, far different from the Cavs who put their best guys out there but still collect L's. Sorry. :yeshrug:
As a Cavs fan I respectfully disagree :manny:
Sexton almost made the all star game so we do have something. Comparing OKC to the Cavs is ignorance. 2 completely different situations. That’s the same FO that failed while having KD, Harden & Westbrook. I wouldn’t praise em yet just because they have fukk ton of picks:pachaha:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have to disagree. I get that you may not be high on them as a combo but Sexton and Garland are very talented. Okoro has impact instinct. But at this point we definitely have to do the following things.

1. Try to trade for cade - not likely

2. pick whomever is left between Mobley/green

3. figure out If we want to pay Allen/Sexton

4. dump K Love off somewhere without adding much value

5. bringing in some veterans who can still produce my preference is a SF.

That's kind of splitting hairs on the position thing. Either way they are undersized guards that shouldn't be playing together, either one of them would have played the 1 if they weren't playing together.

Green probably won't fall to them but if he did it does kind of make the Okoro pick weird, could they play together? Probably, but now you don't have real SFs to check the Kawhis and Middletons when they come to town.

Cade is actually the pick that would stabilize the team so they can establish real roles and start to build which is why they want to trade up (he won't fall), this BPA philosophy only works for so long. You bring in too many players that negate each other and the team can't function properly, and since they are losing, no one has good enough value to trade.

The Cavs are in a okay spot for the future but great is a bit of a reach. None of the players they have picked seem to be future all-stars, but it's not their fault. They haven't been put in a position to eat properly and develop real chemistry. They are set up far differently from other tanking losing teams like OKC who have established roles, a guy who looks like a future all-star, and a gang of picks. Hell, OKC had to sit guys out and make trades to prevent their core from winning, far different from the Cavs who put their best guys out there but still collect L's. Sorry. :yeshrug:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
My updated mock draft. I already worked on round 2, but Imma hold off one more week unless you really wanna know specifics on player or team

1. Detroit Pistons- Cade Cunningham, G, Oklahoma State

2. Houston Rockets- Jalen Green, G, Ignite

3. Cleveland Cavaliers- Evan Mobley, F, USC

4. Toronto Raptors- Jalen Suggs, G, Gonzaga

5. Orlando Magic- Jonathan Kuminga, F, Ignite

6. Oklahoma City Thunder- Scottie Barnes, F, Florida State

7. Golden State Warriors- James Bouknight, G, Connecticut

8. Orlando Magic- Josh Giddey, G/F, Australia

9. Sacramento Kings- Franz Wagner, F, Michigan

10. New Orleans Pelicans- Moses Moody, G, Arkansas

11. Charlotte Hornets- Keon Johnson, G, Tennessee

12. San Antonio Spurs- Usman Garuba, F, Spain

13. Indiana Pacers- Davion Mitchell, G, Baylor

14. Golden State Warriors- Alperen Şengün, C, Turkey

15. Washington Wizards- Jaden Springer, G, Tennessee

16. Oklahoma City Thunder- Isaiah Jackson, C, Kentucky

17. Memphis Grizzlies- Jalen Johnson, F, Duke

18. Oklahoma City Thunder- Josh Primo, G, Alabama

19. New York Knicks- Corey Kispert, F, Gonzaga

20. Atlanta Hawks- Sharife Cooper, G, Auburn

21. New York Knicks- Chris Duarte, G, Oregon

22. Los Angeles Lakers- Cameron Thomas, G, LSU

23. Houston Rockets- Kai Jones, C, Texas

24. Houston Rockets- J.T. Thor, F, Auburn

25. LA Clippers- Myles McBride, G, West Virginia

26. Denver Nuggets- Trey Murphy III, G/F, Virginia State

27. Brooklyn Nets- Ayo Dosunmu, G, Illinois

28. Philadelphia 76ers- Quentin Grimes, G, Houston

29. Phoenix Suns- Josh Christopher, G, Arizona

30. Utah Jazz- Tre Mann, G, Florida

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps

He got the highest ceiling of anybody in the draft. Cade got the highest floor and Jalen Green is the best scorer.

He 7 foot, he run and jump like that. He a elite shot blocker who can move his feet on perimeter. He can shoot 3s, handle the ball and play make for others. I wouldn’t be surprised if 3 years from now he’s the best player.

true also heard he might be on those cats that get drafted and get comfy aka stop workn as hard

who knows

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Brehs, I feel like we're obligated to take Kispert here, but I think I'd prefer Duarte. Am I wrong?
That kid from Spain Usman Garuba might be a sneaky great pick for a team that doesn't need someone to contribute right away

Feels like it might be hard for a rookie in this range to have an immediate impact on a team like the Warriors