Reppin
Bama ass DC

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
:mjlol: at these rankings

If Ohio State loses they legit could still make the playoff; at the same time Michigan would be in if they beat OSU and then win the BIG

ND has an outside shot if Cincy loses and Michigan gets blew out

Bama is out with a loss vs my Dawgs

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: at these rankings

If Ohio State loses they legit could still make the playoff; at the same time Michigan would be in if they beat OSU and then win the BIG

ND has an outside shot if Cincy loses and Michigan gets blew out

Bama is out with a loss vs my Dawgs
No 2 loss team is making the playoffs, let alone a 2 loss non champ.

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
No 2 loss team is making the playoffs, let alone a 2 loss non champ.

If y’all lose by a FG to the #5 team you have an argument to stay in

I’d say objectively Ohio State is a better team than Notre Dame and I think you’d agree with that. I think the voters agree with me too that’s why they put y’all at #2

I thought a 2 loss Bama had a shot but with these rankings I don’t think so now

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If y’all lose by a FG to the #5 team you have an argument to stay in

I’d say objectively Ohio State is a better team than Notre Dame and I think you’d agree with that. I think the voters agree with me too that’s why they put y’all at #2

I thought a 2 loss Bama had a shot but with these rankings I don’t think so now
Naw committee has shown since their existence they ain’t even considering a 2 loss team. We lose it’s over, Bama lose it’s over. Bama beat yall 2 sec teams getting in if Bama takes care of Auburn. Would love to see the fukkery if Bama loses to Auburn then beat yall. That would be interesting.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
just need a bama lost in the sec championship and we are back in the playoffs :blessed:scUM about to lose by 4+ TDS on saturday so im the worried about them

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Naw committee has shown since their existence they ain’t even considering a 2 loss team. We lose it’s over, Bama lose it’s over. Bama beat yall 2 sec teams getting in if Bama takes care of Auburn. Would love to see the fukkery if Bama loses to Auburn then beat yall. That would be interesting.

We’ll see but I think the committee has left the door open for a 2 loss Ohio State to make it, Bama is win or go home

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would love to see the fukkery if Bama loses to Auburn then beat yall. That would be interesting.
I would love to see it too. But we mediocre as fukk and if that game just so happened to be close down the stretch then you already know the committee would put in some calls. The committee want to make they jobs as easy as possible. Having Bama lose before the SEC championship would fukk a lot of shyt up for the committee

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
This makes 0 sense to me
But it aint my money or my team. Get paid black man.
His LAA dues going up the :mjpls:
@DropTopDoc

Dang. Great ass beat reporter.
Right before the Iron bowl too

:dead:

just need a bama lost in the sec championship and we are back in the playoffs :blessed:scUM about to lose by 4+ TDS on saturday so im the worried about them

why you keep our name in your mouth more than spit, look what happens with Michigan ain’t got nothing to do with y’all :ufdup: