The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why does is seem like general consensus that OSU this year is better than last years team?

‘OSU is being talked about like they’re invincible this year. I don’t get it.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why does is seem like general consensus that OSU this year is better than last years team?

‘OSU is being talked about like they’re invincible this year. I don’t get it.
Prolly cause the team was ravished by covid all year long :gucci:

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
:mjlol: at these rankings

If Ohio State loses they legit could still make the playoff; at the same time Michigan would be in if they beat OSU and then win the BIG

ND has an outside shot if Cincy loses and Michigan gets blew out

Bama is out with a loss vs my Dawgs
What do you suggest otherwise with these rankings since they are so funny?

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
What do you suggest otherwise with these rankings since they are so funny?

The mighty Dawgs
Bama
ohio
Michigan
Cincy
Okie State
ND

I think OSU got overrated because they beat up an overrated MSU team with an all time WOAT pass defense

I’m not convinced ND is a championship caliber squad…don’t forget they struggled against a mediocre FSU team and had some other uninspiring wins (Toledo & Va Tech)

I think Michigan is underrated and outside of that second half collapse vs MSU is a short list top 4 team

I don’t believe Cincy is among the 4 best teams in the nation. Are they good? Yes. Are they better than Bama, UGA, Ohio State & Michigan? No

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
The mighty Dawgs
Bama
ohio
Michigan
Cincy
Okie State
ND

I think OSU got overrated because they beat up an overrated MSU team with an all time WOAT pass defense

I’m not convinced ND is a championship caliber squad…don’t forget they struggled against a mediocre FSU team and had some other uninspiring wins (Toledo & Va Tech)

I think Michigan is underrated and outside of that second half collapse vs MSU is a short list top 4 team

I don’t believe Cincy is among the 4 best teams in the nation. Are they good? Yes. Are they better than Bama, UGA, Ohio State & Michigan? No
What makes Alabama better than OSU over the entirety of the season?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
We only have one loss and we have always been ahead of Ok State...And come on we Notre Dame ya know we just get in it be like that...

While you're not wrong on Notre Dame getting in on bullshyt repeatedly, which is why you haven't been competitive in a major bowl game in 25 years, but....

The winner of Oklahoma/Oklahoma State will immediately have a bigger win than you've had all season AND the Big-12 championship on top of that. Zero chance they don't jump you unless the committee is actively being bribed.

Even if Cincy gets beat by 11-1 Houston, they'll still have same record, better win, better head-to-head.

You need chaos to get in.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@smitty22 is this you and @Type OH doing charity work? :heh:

7e0.jpg