The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Looks like Notre Dame will come in 6th tonight...With State and Michigan playing each other they will move up to #5 after they beat Stamford and then Ciny and Houston play and Bama and Bulldogs play... I would just like to thank all my supporters and fans and those that believed in me as we move into the top 4 and play in the college playoffs come Jan 1st

:pacspit:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Negged and I hope The Game ends in a tie :pacspit:
Man if i would have seen your tape back then i could have got u bag to come to Thee OSU. Imagine you weaving in and out between those 300lb lineman to give Stroud a squirt of water before he goes back in the game. :gladbron:. Equipment managers are important to a winning program too :obama:.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Man if i would have seen your tape back then i could have got u bag to come to Thee OSU. Imagine you weaving in and out between those 300lb lineman to give Stroud a squirt of water before he goes back in the game. :gladbron:. Equipment managers are important to a winning program too :obama:.

:dead:
You muthafukka you

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Looks like Notre Dame will come in 6th tonight...With State and Michigan playing each other they will move up to #5 after they beat Stamford and then Ciny and Houston play and Bama and Bulldogs play... I would just like to thank all my supporters and fans and those that believed in me as we move into the top 4 and play in the college playoffs come Jan 1st

Y’all keep back dooring your way into the playoffs and it’s amazing, and this is one of your worst teams

Menna

All Star
Daps
Y’all keep back dooring your way into the playoffs and it’s amazing, and this is one of your worst teams

Back door is better than the front you don't have to say hi to anyone just enter sit on the couch and chill... The team has improved we are no Georgia State or Bama but here we are

Menna

All Star
Daps
A (1 loss) big 12 champion, Oklahoma State team would jump ya'll if it came to that. Ya'll aint goin to the playoffs.
We only have one loss and we have always been ahead of Ok State...And come on we Notre Dame ya know we just get in it be like that...

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We only have one loss and we have always been ahead of Ok State...And come on we Notre Dame ya know we just get in it be like that...

Bruh.. if Okie State wins the Big 12 with only 1 loss.. because of the Big 12 championship (game) win.. they’ll get the nod over y’all. Trust this. It’s a way of the committee to strong arm yall into joining a conference. You better pray they lose one more time.

Menna

All Star
Daps
Bruh.. if Okie State wins the Big 12 with only 1 loss.. because of the Big 12 championship (game) win.. they’ll get the nod over y’all. Trust this. It’s a way of the committee to strong arm yall into joining a conference. You better pray they lose one more time.
Notre Dame is the Committees Daughter who they favor over the Sons I see it time and time again...Here's a house for the Daughter...We wont know until it happens but thats my speculation

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Look at that record. Struggle dubs over Mizzou St, Tulsa (:ohhh:), Boise. Only quality win is Baylor. People see 10-1 and are fooled