The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Menna

All Star
Daps
yeah but y’all don’t stack up, but we will see how this play out
We havent stacked up since 1988 but thats a huge reason why people love sports cause its live baby...an interception or two a dropped ball....

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Look at that record. Struggle dubs over Mizzou St, Tulsa (:ohhh:), Boise. Only quality win is Baylor. People see 10-1 and are fooled

You know what people ain’t fooled by though? Notre Dame not having the balls to join a conference and having to win a championship game. That extra game gets Oklahoma State in ahead of them. Watch. Let’s just hope the cowboys win out. For the fukkery alone. :yeshrug:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
You know what people ain’t fooled by though? Notre Dame not having the balls to join a conference and having to win a championship game. That extra game gets Oklahoma State in ahead of them. Watch. Let’s just hope the cowboys win out. For the fukkery alone. :yeshrug:
It doesn't serve them to :manny: They actually lose $$ by doing it. The brand increases whatever conference they go to, not the other way around

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
It doesn't serve them to :manny: They actually lose $$ by doing it. The brand increases whatever conference they go to, not the other way around

Naa I get that. But the committee is gonna make them pay. Just watch. I can’t remember where I saw it, but they mentioned that they wouldn’t be surprised if the committee was waiting for this exact scenario to happen, so it forces them to join. The committee don’t like them being independent. And plus.. they’re notre dame. Nobody likes em :scust:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Naa I get that. But the committee is gonna make them pay. Just watch. I can’t remember where I saw it, but they mentioned that they wouldn’t be surprised if the committee was waiting for this exact scenario to happen, so it forces them to join. The committee don’t like them being independent. And plus.. they’re notre dame. Nobody likes em :scust:
That would be counterproductive from what they've done in their history. Who will bring in ratings has been their status quo, hence why ND has gotten in previously. This shyt is just a clusterfukk with no parameters or standards to base shyt on. No transparency whatsoever. If Cincy struggled w/ Tulsa and that was held against them, what's so different w/ Ok State who were losing to Tulsa in the 4th? Bring back the computers