The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
My thing tho is Cristobal needed a spark. He didnt pull the trigger on yanking dude. I dont care if it was for a series. Brown backups Butterfield and Ashford aint true freshmen. It tells me they cant develop QBs. You dont let no trash ass 5th yr QB transfer disrupt the efforts you did to recruit these guys. They were 4 Star QBs. Brown play is so terrible that WR Mycah Pittman hit the portal this week. If Im Butterfield and Ashford, Im leaving the program. Then u down to 1 QB starting next season. Cristobal totally fuhked up this team with bad decision making. Bad hires in Moorehead who offensive scheme is trash for todays football. 3 pass plays over 40yds all season. My gawd

Let Cristo walk..hope LSU calls him

My biggest issue, is they have no offensive direction, not sure if it’s more or not, but i said way back on the early podcast, Oregon will go the route of their coordinators, if I’m Oregon, I’m calling Dan, I’m also calling Gary P, cristo may have some decision issues but that can be fine tuned long as he’s open to it, but there is no doubt he’s getting talent up to Oregon and we need that, not sure what the problem is qb wise but hopefully they solve it off-season

Oregon got punched in the mouth. Couldn't do shyt to stop the run. Sqme story as always with them.

gotta get more studs on that front 7

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Michigan Man :obama:

passing out mo turkeys than nino Brown

9ecf0dbc-0d78-48b0-8549-72c5353701e3_text.gif

scUM not being scUM :dahell:. Negged for posting positive scUM propaganda.

:mjpls: It upsets you to see a black man doing good in the community don’t it sir