The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think Cincy will get the last spot on Tuesday. SMU is an equivalent matchup to Maryland and they handled business.
Cincy will be 4th Tuesday but as I said yesterday day. A 1 loss big 12 champ is going to jump them in the final ranking

I also think Houston is going to beat Cincy in the AAC chip game

Francium

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cincy will be 4th Tuesday but as I said yesterday day. A 1 loss big 12 champ is going to jump them in the final ranking

I also think Houston is going to beat Cincy in the AAC chip game
agreed on the Big 12 1-loss champ leaping them.

Cincy will be rooting for OkSt next Saturday and Baylor to the win the Big 12 chip.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Speaking of clocks :sas2:

Can’t see
witness-stevie-wonder.gif

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
contrary to popular belief every kid doesn’t turn into a certified ptp’er early, also coaches do play favorites, and head coaches are not on every aspect of the program to say are you sure the young boys aren’t better. Finally just because you were good on Friday does not equate on Saturdays, kto did a where are they now too qbs from one year damn near the top ten transferred never started or was processed. it’s so many programs that’s a qb away and have gon through several, or can’t find one. early Bama qbs were decent but they got their first stud with tua, then mac now Bryce that’s 3 over a dynasty, lsu had Joe, not many great before him unless you dip in the saban days probably won’t be any after

I dunno if you've been watching Oregon games but Anthony Brown ain't even mid out there. Right now he's 66th in the league in passer rating and honestly he looks worse than that, like 1/2 his stats are quick screens or dumpoffs to the running back. He's an effective runner despite not looking like one at all so that's probably more Oregon's scheme than anything else (he wasn't a runner at BC).

Back in Game 3 against Stony Brook, Anthony Brown had them up just 17-7 at halftime, which is honestly embarrassing against an FCS school. And that's despite no turnovers or missed field goals and Oregon's defense picking off Stony Brook to set up good field position twice. Brown was taken off at halftime for an "injury" and Thompson led them to 24 straight points in less than 1.5 quarters, then Butterfield came in and got them a TD in his only drive. Yeah it was Stony Brook, but they were capable out there and Brown had already disappointed that game. Give them a shot.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I dunno if you've been watching Oregon games but Anthony Brown ain't even mid out there. Right now he's 66th in the league in passer rating and honestly he looks worse than that, like 1/2 his stats are quick screens or dumpoffs to the running back. He's an effective runner despite not looking like one at all so that's probably more Oregon's scheme than anything else (he wasn't a runner at BC).

Back in Game 3 against Stony Brook, Anthony Brown had them up just 17-7 at halftime, which is honestly embarrassing against an FCS school. And that's despite no turnovers or missed field goals and Oregon's defense picking off Stony Brook to set up good field position twice. Brown was taken off at halftime for an "injury" and Thompson led them to 24 straight points in less than 1.5 quarters, then Butterfield came in and got them a TD in his only drive. Yeah it was Stony Brook, but they were capable out there and Brown had already disappointed that game. Give them a shot.

I’m a Michigan and Oregon fan, Brown is ass, but also we don’t have dynamic playmakers on offense that we can lean on, losing CJ doesn’t help, but honestly he’s not it, but it has to be a reason them other dudes ain’t starting, the reason… idk

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I’m a Michigan and Oregon fan, Brown is ass, but also we don’t have dynamic playmakers on offense that we can lean on, losing CJ doesn’t help, but honestly he’s not it, but it has to be a reason them other dudes ain’t starting, the reason… idk
My thing tho is Cristobal needed a spark. He didnt pull the trigger on yanking dude. I dont care if it was for a series. Brown backups Butterfield and Ashford aint true freshmen. It tells me they cant develop QBs. You dont let no trash ass 5th yr QB transfer disrupt the efforts you did to recruit these guys. They were 4 Star QBs. Brown play is so terrible that WR Mycah Pittman hit the portal this week. If Im Butterfield and Ashford, Im leaving the program. Then u down to 1 QB starting next season. Cristobal totally fuhked up this team with bad decision making. Bad hires in Moorehead who offensive scheme is trash for todays football. 3 pass plays over 40yds all season. My gawd

Let Cristo walk..hope LSU calls him

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Robinson like 50 yards away from 1000 yards. Y’all rushing attack ain’t that bad
It really Isn’t
we had 6 yards rushing against LSU

we had a productive day running Saturday but that’s because Arky only rushed 3 the majority of the game

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Oregon got punched in the mouth. Couldn't do shyt to stop the run. Sqme story as always with them.
They did but Utah looks like OSU, Houston and Wisky were they’re playing there best football as the season progresses

The Stanford loss is the one that is inexcusable