Orlando
The nerve of them to put Cade Speights side by side with CJ Heisman :mjtf:

mos-def-serious.gif

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Buckeyes are better than Bama this year. Even if your lil sec! sec! sec! heart cant grasp it.
Based on what? Running through the big 10? We've already proven that doesn't matter. Ppl thought their offense would shred our shytty defense last year too. We'll be able to get healthy and our OL and defense will have plenty of time to get before the playoffs. We'll be a much better team come playoff time.. but I don't think we can beat UGA

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I think for the first time ever I’m going for Michigan

smart man :yes:

Based on what? Running through the big 10? We've already proven that doesn't matter. Ppl thought their offense would shred our shytty defense last year too. We'll be able to get healthy and our OL and defense will have plenty of time to get before the playoffs. We'll be a much better team come playoff time.. but I don't think we can beat UGA

There isn’t really a dominating team except uga in all of college football, any team can get they wig split, Bama is holding on due to being the superior team, and Bryce slangin that thang, but when Bama gets challenged vertically they get in trouble, osu can literally do that, osu ain’t no weak ass squad

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

You dont have the secondary to slow down that passing attack this year.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t you think you can beat uga?