The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bryce is doing much more with less, without him Alabama is a 3 or 4 loss team, Ohio State would still be in the Playoff chase without CJ. That’s not taking anything away from CJ but he has a much better team around him.
Naw we not doing that much more with less. You know who had the best weapons in college on their team? Joe Burrow and nobody ever brought that up in the Heisman race. You know who else played in a historically great offense and won the the Heisman? Smitty, and nobody else brought up oh well he has great players around him. I mean he won the Heisman and a Natty with arguably a better wide receiver on his team out for most if the year. We wouldn’t be where were at without CJ. Did you see the second half with our backup quarterback throwing it right to the other team? Bryce is great no hate their either. Love watching the kid play.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Beat the #7 team in the country by 50 :dahell:. Let me guess Arkansas was that good at #21 to hang with Bama :mjlol:

His numbers been better than Bryce all year with 1 fewer game played :mjlol:. He did what Bryce did today in 1 half of football against a higher ranked team :dahell:. Yall sec sec sec homers man:mjlol:

Didn’t you buck nikkaz lose to Oregon at home? :dahell: Y’all put up points on the worst pass defense IN THE NATION. Bama would maul y’all and you already know we’ll steamroll y’all too

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t you buck nikkaz lose to Oregon at home? :dahell: Y’all put up points on the worst pass defense IN THE NATION. Bama would maul y’all and you already know we’ll steamroll y’all too
Did your Bama sec sec sec bretheens lose to a UNRANKED A&M with a BACKUP QUARTERBACK? :mjlol:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Naw we not doing that much more with less. You know who had the best weapons in college on their team? Joe Burrow and nobody ever brought that up in the Heisman race. You know who else played in a historically great offense and won the the Heisman? Smitty, and nobody else brought up oh well he has great players around him. I mean he won the Heisman and a Natty with arguably a better wide receiver on his team out for most if the year. We wouldn’t be where were at without CJ. Did you see the second half with our backup quarterback throwing it right to the other team? Bryce is great no hate their either. Love watching the kid play.

You not wrong in anything you said, all I’m saying though is that it’s not necessarily a lock that CJ is gonna win it when Bryce is putting up better numbers in a worse situation and has the potential to knockoff the #1 team in the country. I’m not saying Bryce should win it, I’m not saying CJ should win it (I still think Will Anderson is p4p the best player anyway) cause they’re two great QBs. It’s gonna come down to Championship weekend for sure.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Although the game had no business being that close, I gotta give props to Arkansas, very talented, tough football team. What Coach Pittman is doing there’s shows you that the flashy hire isn’t always the best one, like I said a few months ago, the SEC is better when Arkansas is good.

that’s a lot of programs, old boy and ULL would do work at lsu but pride will have them saying you don’t fire coach O for ULLs head coach

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You not wrong in anything you said, all I’m saying though is that it’s not necessarily a lock that CJ is gonna win it when Bryce is putting up better numbers in a worse situation and has the potential to knockoff the #1 team in the country. I’m not saying Bryce should win it, I’m not saying CJ should win it (I still think Will Anderson is p4p the best player anyway) cause they’re two great QBs. It’s gonna come down to Championship weekend for sure.
How is Bryce doing more with less? I know y’all got injuries but y’all got backups better than a lot of rosters starters. You making it seem like he playing with a D2 roster :dwillhuh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
CJ is not having a better season than Bryce
I see it as

1. Georgia
2. Ohio State
3. Cincy
4. Bama

CFP will probably

1. Georgia
2. Bama
3. Ohio State
4. Michigan
why would OSU and Cincy jump Bama?
How is Bryce doing more with less? I know y’all got injuries but y’all got backups better than a lot of rosters starters. You making it seem like he playing with a D2 roster :dwillhuh:

we’re 68th in the nation in rushing

Bryce is our offense