The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
none of us are there at practice, but I’m sure they not keeping him out there just because, what they have, may not be ready, or they are waiting for next season

They could be keeping him in there because it's a promise they made when he agreed to the graduate transfer. Or because they're scared of how benching him early for a freshman would look to other graduate transfers. Or because the coach wants to keep running back the "safe" option to keep his job rather than doing the best thing for the program going forward.

I agree with what you say about us not being there at practice....but if Anthony Brown is really the best option on the team, then they're nothing more than a mediocre squad this year and they're fukked for the future. What are the gonna do, chase another graduate transfer next year for something like the 4th time in the last 8 seasons?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If Bama beats Auburn and UGA they are Gucci.

UGA with a close loss to Bama is fine.

OSU/Michigan winner is fine barring a big 10 championship game debacle

That leaves Cincy in at 4
--------

Bama loses can open the door to Notre Dame getting in with Cincy

Okie State ain't out yet either but Bama has to have a 2nd loss for them to be eliminated and open the door for Okie but I don't know how they'd jump Cincy and Notre Dame

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They could be keeping him in there because it's a promise they made when he agreed to the graduate transfer. Or because they're scared of how benching him early for a freshman would look to other graduate transfers. Or because the coach wants to keep running back the "safe" option to keep his job rather than doing the best thing for the program going forward.

I agree with what you say about us not being there at practice....but if Anthony Brown is really the best option on the team, then they're nothing more than a mediocre squad this year and they're fukked for the future. What are the gonna do, chase another graduate transfer next year for something like the 4th time in the last 8 seasons?

contrary to popular belief every kid doesn’t turn into a certified ptp’er early, also coaches do play favorites, and head coaches are not on every aspect of the program to say are you sure the young boys aren’t better. Finally just because you were good on Friday does not equate on Saturdays, kto did a where are they now too qbs from one year damn near the top ten transferred never started or was processed. it’s so many programs that’s a qb away and have gon through several, or can’t find one. early Bama qbs were decent but they got their first stud with tua, then mac now Bryce that’s 3 over a dynasty, lsu had Joe, not many great before him unless you dip in the saban days probably won’t be any after

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: fukk no

Michigan State was never that good to begin with
Beat the #7 team in the country by 50 :dahell:. Let me guess Arkansas was that good at #21 to hang with Bama :mjlol:

No he’s not:mjlol:

Bryce >>
His numbers been better than Bryce all year with 1 fewer game played :mjlol:. He did what Bryce did today in 1 half of football against a higher ranked team :dahell:. Yall sec sec sec homers man:mjlol:

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Beat the #7 team in the country by 50 :dahell:. Let me guess Arkansas was that good at #21 to hang with Bama :mjlol:

His numbers been better than Bryce all year with 1 fewer game played :mjlol:. He did what Bryce did today in 1 half of football against a higher ranked team :dahell:. Yall sec sec sec homers man:mjlol:

Bryce is doing much more with less, without him Alabama is a 3 or 4 loss team, Ohio State would still be in the Playoff chase without CJ. That’s not taking anything away from CJ but he has a much better team around him.