The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
So what are the scenarios notre dame can get in with Oregon losing? They'd need Michigan and Cincinnati to lose I would think no?

Michigan gonna lose to tOSU and then if Bama does catch an L vs. the Dawgs you'd possibly have UGA and the Bearcats undefeated and then tOSU and Notre Dame with one loss. That'd probably be the top 4.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
No more justification to leave the Bearcats out :pachaha: but watch Michigan leap them before their annual loss to tOSU

So what are the scenarios notre dame can get in with Oregon losing? They'd need Michigan and Cincinnati to lose I would think no?

The scenarios are pretty simple now

1 loss or undefeated UGA is in

SEC champ Bama is in

1 loss Big 10 champ (OSU or mich ) in in

1 loss Big 12 champ is in

If any those scenarios don’t happen Cincy is in

if 2 of those scenarios don’t happen ND gets in

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Sparty was pretty overrated though. They have an all-world RB and not much else on offense. The QB is bad.
QB is good IMO. Problem is they have no depth, which makes this season more impressive. Tucker brought in a crazy amount of transfers, including Walker. They apparently have a very good recruiting class coming in so the future is bright. I’m not a MSU but I like their coach a lot.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
No more justification to leave the Bearcats out :pachaha: but watch Michigan leap them before their annual loss to tOSU
You just know the committee trying to talk themselves into putting Notre Dame over Cincinnati. Talking bout
giphy.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Harsin looking funny in the light. Auburn fans thought we made a homerun hire just because Harsin liked to throw to tight ends a little more :unimpressed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I remember joking earlier in the season that we are going to end up riding the bus to Shreveport. It looks like we aren't even going to be doing that.

Coach O really did pull off the greatest hustle of all times, and would have pulled it off if the staff didn't get better jobs elsewhere.
Can never take 2019 away from yall though :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Harsin looking funny in the light. Auburn fans thought we made a homerun hire just because Harsin liked to throw to tight ends a little more :unimpressed:
Nahhhhhhh nikka you and lil retarded ass @rigby was so glad to be rid of gus. I told yall nikkas :ufdup: