The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He’s having 1 bad season. They were really good last year

why do people want Mullen fired?
Can't believe I'm agreeing with your monkey ass on something :wow:

But yeah dude is allowed a down year after how good he has proven to be previously both at Florida and Miss St. If you're Florida and you fire Mullen, Who the fukk do you go and get that you are 100% certain will be better....?

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
@Trust Me @DropTopDoc

Its rivalry week u bytch
full

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Their play-calling and strategizing sucks too, FWIW. Every damn game I've watched I'm yelling at the screen, "WTF are you running that play in that situation!"

I've been calling that since 1st half against Stanford. This whole "constant graduate transfers at QB" shyt has fukked them over every time. They have talented freshmen (4* redshirt freshman and 4* true freshman), develop them. Spent the entire season leaning on a very shaky Brown when one of the freshmen probably would have been better than him by this point anyway.

none of us are there at practice, but I’m sure they not keeping him out there just because, what they have, may not be ready, or they are waiting for next season

He’s having 1 bad season. They were really good last year

why do people want Mullen fired?

No it’s Calzone

how is beating OSU at the shoe not impressive :gucci:

They can be 4 this week, If Oregon loses

the winner of Bedlam should be 4 next week

we do tend to be all or nothing, but it’s the loses in particular, Florida should not have a talent issue, the frustration i imagine is, you know dan can dial it up, but he is not a head coach, managing is not his forte

They should keep him. He’s still the same coach who got them to the SEC championship game just last year

Yeah, but that was with all With the shark fukkers players, he has not brought an ounce of talent in

The team is quitting on him.

nah because Sanford would have beat him

OSU moves up to 2 Tuesday

should but we will see

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If Oregon comes back and wins I still wouldn’t put OSU over them in the rankings, if they do that than they teams need to stop scheduling big games on their schedule