The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I fukks with Oregon, but if they lose then Cincinnati will be ranked in the CFP right?

Bring on the chaos :wow:
Yeah, it will be bama Georgia OSU and cincy.

I think the board is probably going to have to make a decision between putting in Notre Dame or the winner of OSU and Oklahoma at the end.

It will probably be: SEC Champ, BIG CHAMP, Cincy, and then ND or Oklahoma/Okie St.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I cant ever remember being 9-1 but having so much frustration. Anthony Brown the worst QB in the top 25. I despise this dude so much

Their play-calling and strategizing sucks too, FWIW. Every damn game I've watched I'm yelling at the screen, "WTF are you running that play in that situation!"

Oregon needs to pull their QB, completely non competitive out there

I've been calling that since 1st half against Stanford. This whole "constant graduate transfers at QB" shyt has fukked them over every time. They have talented freshmen (4* redshirt freshman and 4* true freshman), develop them. Spent the entire season leaning on a very shaky Brown when one of the freshmen probably would have been better than him by this point anyway.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What is Florida gonna do about Dan Mullens? :dwillhuh: Reality hitting them harder that it hit us. It just has to work out or they are gonna be screwed hiring Bill O' Brien or whoever is leftover.
He’s having 1 bad season. They were really good last year

why do people want Mullen fired?
I cant ever remember being 9-1 but having so much frustration. Anthony Brown the worst QB in the top 25. I despise this dude so much
No it’s Calzone
All the hell people been giving Cincinnati they need to keep that same energy with Oregon. Besides the Ohio State win they ain't impressed me at all this season

how is beating OSU at the shoe not impressive :gucci:
Cincy is gonna be in the top 4, and after today, they should be

They can be 4 this week, If Oregon loses

the winner of Bedlam should be 4 next week