Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
He’s having 1 bad season. They were really good last year

why do people want Mullen fired?

No it’s Calzone

how is beating OSU at the shoe not impressive :gucci:

They can be 4 this week, If Oregon loses

the winner of Bedlam should be 4 next week
I said besides the Ohio State win they haven't impressed and even still that's more on them catching OSU early in the year.

If they played now Ohio State would dog walk Oregon

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Nah I think they would play them close

Don’t overrate this Michigan state win
I feel you. But im not just going off this week, I think watching both teams the last month or so I just think Ohio State is and has been better.

I've seen a lot of struggle from Oregon since the Ohio State game

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I cant ever remember being 9-1 but having so much frustration. Anthony Brown the worst QB in the top 25. I despise this dude so much

i turned the damn channel, we finally have a defense like the year we went to the playoffs and this offense is pure ass

so this brings up the question. should schools accept mediocrity like that or look for better things
i mean yeah some schools wont win national title or major bowl, this aint ncaa video game
but damn ya coach should be competing for conference titles or something atleast
hell 6+ wins or something

we talked about this a few pages back, but basically me and @portcityplaya said, because Bama and other Death Star programs, it has some teams thinking they are better than they are, and pocket watching Pitt is having a hell of a season, next season they will probably be ok at best, and that’s ok, teams have great seasons and then it’s someone else’s turn, no one cherishes the decent seasons for the bad seasons, it’s just why aren’t we insert big dog team in said conference. I look at Michigan, and it’s literally beat Ohio st or nothing, granted that’s the goal, but people can’t enjoy we are damn near undefeated it’s just a slow March til osu and the inevitable drubbing. Look the Indianas of the world aren’t going to gurd up their loins and and win a chip, or run off 4-5 years of being great, it’s only so long you can win at these programs, cherish it, and maintain stability not asking well why we not winning 9 games a season

Even if Oregon comes back to win Ohio State needs to be ahead of them IDC if Oregon beat them

idk about that, no team has displayed dominance start to finish this season except uga, but it don’t matter Oregon bout to get they boots knocked by Utah

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I feel you. But im not just going off this week, I think watching both teams the last month or so I just think Ohio State is and has been better.

I've seen a lot of struggle from Oregon since the Ohio State game

Oregon definitely has looked more like OU and Cincy this year by not being impressive in winning.

The team is quitting on him.

It’s just hard to reload