The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I really wish people would shyt the fukk up about the UM-MSU thing. (Not you Silkk.. the media) shyt is gonna play itself out these next two weeks. I couldn't give any less of a fukk if they were ranked one spot ahead of us instead. shyt is so not important right now.
I get what you saying and really will play itself out but....

The only reason they did that dumb ass shyt was to be different from the AP poll. Committee dude was on TV the whole time

juelz-talking.gif

Trying to explain that stupid shyt :russ:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I really wish people would shyt the fukk up about the UM-MSU thing. (Not you Silkk.. the media) shyt is gonna play itself out these next two weeks. I couldn't give any less of a fukk if they were ranked one spot ahead of us instead. shyt is so not important right now.
Also this could be the committee getting ready to hit folks with the okie doke

Playoff projections got UGA at 1 and BAMA at 2 even though they gotta play :mjlol:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
@prime @Ron Mexico and somebody @ the other ND hoe on here

Gonna be 11-1 with absolutely nothing to show for it. No conference title, No playoffs, No national title :umad:
After the players we lost from last year and the injuries we've had this season I'll take 11-1. :yeshrug:

Where are USC's playoff appearances and when are you flabby bums going to announce that you've hired Orgeron? :jbhmm:

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
:mjlol: Even if Cincy or Bama loses yall not getting in over them
Huh :mjtf: Ohio state beating both scUM and Michigan state, Oregon losing to Utah Saturday and bama losing to Georgia in the sec championship

1.georgia
2.ohio state
3.cincy
4.Notre Dame :blessed: