The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
How? Two separate conferences that don't necessarily go after the same crop of recruits. They not thinking "well that nikka in East Lansing turned it around, you should too"

3 years with the prevailing thought at that time was you at least let you get your first recruiting class. They asked to clean up the Mack Brown country club shyt. Boosters was questioning that hire in the opening before he even set foot in DKR to coach a game. They bytched and whined when he gave the team a Code of Conduct and kicked dudes off the squad for violating it. The folks who paid that buyout were salivating for a loss to KU moment to justify it. Same won't be afforded to Sark. Give him time will be the prevailing thought even tho he's doing a shyt job in recruiting so far AND loss to KU which we were told was an unforgivable sin. But who knows? :yeshrug:

They have their eyes on .....checks notes.... Justin Wilcox who has a 24-27 lifetime coaching record and is 13-24 in conference play. shyt ain't adding up. he's won as many in conference games as Lake got to coach in a COVID season + 2/3s of this one

your first point, you act like it’s logic in these conversations, and it’s not, they will absolutely look at that, and Oregon and say why not

Charlie strong was fired before he stepped foot in Austin, he just ain’t know it, they withheld money, they didn’t like he started discipline etc, we know the script, black coach fix program white guy gets credit, but to my earlier point, nikkas need to choose better programs, and get time afforded them, so they can complete the turn around or atleast get a chance to, and they have power to get them contracts

Can someone explain to me why people think Mullen should be fired?

Also the Caleb Williams hype was absurd this year. I understand OU QBs looking good get hyped to the moon but that was ridiculous

he was like the number 1 qb in his class, he came in and won a Texas game after being down a shyt ton of points, he’s won damn near every game he’s played all while being a true freshman

:ufdup: You don’t need him back off

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
your first point, you act like it’s logic in these conversations, and it’s not, they will absolutely look at that, and Oregon and say why not

Charlie strong was fired before he stepped foot in Austin, he just ain’t know it, they withheld money, they didn’t like he started discipline etc, we know the script, black coach fix program white guy gets credit, but to my earlier point, nikkas need to choose better programs, and get time afforded them, so they can complete the turn around or atleast get a chance to, and they have power to get them contracts

he was like the number 1 qb in his class, he came in and won a Texas game after being down a shyt ton of points, he’s won damn near every game he’s played all while being a true freshman

:ufdup: You don’t need him back off
He was getting Heisman hype bruh, like I said, a decent OU QB will always feast on big12 defenses but let him play a good team first

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He was getting Heisman hype bruh, like I said, a decent OU QB will always feast on big12 defenses but let him play a good team first

it’s not like it hasn’t been a string of ou qbs who have not won it, and again that big come back against Texas was huge, and the Heisman isn’t about who played the best defense it’s who has good numbers while their school does good, and good defense is debatable

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
E940-FDEA-F66-A-48-D5-8-BF1-44-D9547-E16-AF.jpg

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn OSU IS -19.0 VS sparty! I'm interested in betting the under on that. Is that the largest spread of 2 top 10 teams ever?

OSU can win 38-20 and I get paid :mjlol: