The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jalon got more upside than racially ambiguous QB guy plus he’s more dynamic. Hard to believe this dude was a 2star coming out of HS. More athlete than QB but he does know his limitations

that throw on the 2pt conversion was

carl-chef-kiss.gif

I don’t know if many a qb can hit that, future may look good with him, what happened to ya boy from New Orleans up there

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:russ:

Texas really though Sark was an upgrade from Hermann.

Same shyt different coach. Its about time Texas as a university takes a look in the mirror as they are the problem. Too many white republicans control that football team

I thought U of Texas & the city of Austin was super liberal?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
:manny:

Them cacs on SECRant always complaining about how “liberal” & “woke” Austin & UT are. They’re saying they don’t want LSU to end up like Texas since the new president of LSU is a brother

It doesn't matter what city the school is in.
The money that runs the program and makes decisions is always gon be old and white.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:manny:

Them cacs on SECRant always complaining about how “liberal” & “woke” Austin & UT are. They’re saying they don’t want LSU to end up like Texas since the new president of LSU is a brother

They call anything not alt right “liberal” and “woke”

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville

Yep, we have 2 qbs behind Bo that are capable, one is a true freshman. I felt like I won't ever see them get a fair shot at playing QB.

But now they say Bo might be hurt and out for the season, so they won't have a choice but to play one now if that's the case. They're not ready because the coaching staff hasn't been preparing them to play like they should have.

I felt like Harsin was a better coach than that, but I'm doubting it now. Mike Bobo definitely should not be allowed to come back and be offensive coordinator. We've already seen what he does and he doesn't like black QBs from what I've seen in the past. The type of dude that didn't want Cam Newton to play QB. He needs to be let go yesterday. Even the white fans want to see another QB get some burn.

It ain't about having a black QB all of the time. You have to be fair though because players can see what's going on and it affects recruiting. No great players are going to come play with Bo.

Last edited: