The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
tried to play ncaa football on my day off and cant find my ncaa 14. and my ncaa 12 freezing :smh:

:mjlol: Hope you find your 14 bruh

im glad Pitt changed that small ass panther from midfield

I wish they would go back to the blue joints they had while Larry fitz was there

also Pitt keep a team full of nikkas from out of no where towns and NJ and Fla, know it’s gotta be culture shock to be in the burg during winter semester

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Why leave OU for LSU? I have to imagine OU can match whatever LSU offers…and all due respect to LSU; who’s success the last ~20 is far greater than OU’s but from a historical standpoint, OU is a top 5 or so program where LSU is more top 10 or so…meaning the prestige factor isn’t really there. Not like he’s going from Washington to LSU or something…

Complete lateral move if not a smidgen of a step down.
Historically LSU is a very overrated program especially compared to OU.
Then with them moving to the SEc it pretty much nullifies that. Its not like OU not gonna give you everything you want.
Gotta be a play for more cheese

Considering the likes of Ed Orgeron and Les Miles won championships at LSU, a lot of coaches see it as a place where its easy to win. No one takes OU seriously when they make it to the CFP, and its much easier to recruit at LSU. With all that said I think Riley is just using this to get a raise, but the LSU side is serious in their pursuit.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Hope you find your 14 bruh

I wish they would go back to the blue joints they had while Larry fitz was there

also Pitt keep a team full of nikkas from out of no where towns and NJ and Fla, know it’s gotta be culture shock to be in the burg during winter semester

i like that they went back to the throwback. that blue/gold looks good
the panther logo from Fitz era was horrible looking