The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stopped watching this cause i thought Pitt was gonna put a beatdown on unc when it was like 23-7
i check the score and this shiit went to OT and everything

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Always liked Pitt as a program, would like to see PSU and Pitt play regularly, that's an underrated rivalry. UNC is always a pretender, they seem to always be ranked like 12-18 range but never come away with a complete season.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
stopped watching this cause i thought Pitt was gonna put a beatdown on unc when it was like 23-7
i check the score and this shiit went to OT and everything

Yeah they fought back, but soon as Pitt scored in OT the rain was pouring, that helped seal the game because, unc couldn’t do anything

Always liked Pitt as a program, would like to see PSU and Pitt play regularly, that's an underrated rivalry. UNC is always a pretender, they seem to always be ranked like 12-18 range but never come away with a complete season.

unc has a talent issue, all of its young or currently in the nfl, they (people) thought they would reload but they didn’t, but they can be a program that competes every two to three years

I’d love to see a psu pitt game again too,

Menna

All Star
Daps
I don't like these Ranking MSU should of fell farther but Michigan and MSU will take care of themselves based on their schedule ND will finished ranked 7 or 6

Im not sure why its called the New Years 6 when half the bowls are on Dec 30th/31st?