The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Incoming transfer portal tweets

these players are mentally weak af

I don’t know about that, but given how their coach is grasping at straws to coach and that can effect their stock can you blame them ??
And if they say look I’m giving my all sorry to disappoint, nikkas did a back flip when Tebow did this now kids are week :why:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I think Cincinnati can give anybody including Georgia a tough game with that defense they have.

Yeah they struggled but they weren't the only ones who did

Breh it’s college football so any given Saturday but this Cincy team isn’t that good. I’ve watched them play and I’ve got UGA, Bama, Ohio State and Oregon over Cincy. shyt I’d put Oklahoma over Cincy too

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I don’t know about that, but given how their coach is grasping at straws to coach and that can effect their stock can you blame them ??
And if they say look I’m giving my all sorry to disappoint, nikkas did a back flip when Tebow did this now kids are week :why:
You’re goin to face bad times that doesn’t mean tuck your tail and run all the time. Imagine if players would have left after the LSU lost to Troy and missed out on the 2019 season two years later.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Breh it’s college football so any given Saturday but this Cincy team isn’t that good. I’ve watched them play and I’ve got UGA, Bama, Ohio State and Oregon over Cincy. shyt I’d put Oklahoma over Cincy too

We really aint much of shyt this year.. but curious why you'd put Cincy and Oregon over Michigan? You think they're better?

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
We really aint much of shyt this year.. but curious why you'd put Cincy and Oregon over Michigan? You think they're better?

Yea but tbh the difference b/w 2-10 isn’t all that much. That said I do think Cincy is slightly better than Michigan, I think Oregon is a top 4 team in the nation

I do think Michigan still has an outside shot of getting to the CFP

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Oh so because we recruit well we’re supposed to be the best team in the nation? Has nothing to do with great coaching, team chemistry, got it

nikka stop, no one’s taking shyt away from Kirby, but having the best talent in the nation not only affords you to out talent most competition, it opens your game plan up/playbook because you can do what most can’t, having a lb that can rush the passer, stone a pulling guard and can cover routes better than most cbs is a real advantage and can eliminate any errors in the play or player having a 6’6 300 DL that runs a 4.4 is an advantage and gives you the ability to do more, so with those player you should dominate the east no one else can do what you all do

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
You’re goin to face bad times that doesn’t mean tuck your tail and run all the time. Imagine if players would have left after the LSU lost to Troy and missed out on the 2019 season two years later.

there is a marked difference from that team and what’s going on currently at Florida let’s not play that game, Mullen is one of the premier x&o coaches and he is just not into it and making bad errors in the game and press conference afterwards

AVXL

Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
nikka stop, no one’s taking shyt away from Kirby, but having the best talent in the nation not only affords you to out talent most competition, it opens your game plan up/playbook because you can do what most can’t, having a lb that can rush the passer, stone a pulling guard and can cover routes better than most cbs is a real advantage and can eliminate any errors in the play or player having a 6’6 300 DL that runs a 4.4 is an advantage and gives you the ability to do more, so with those player you should dominate the east no one else can do what you all do

:russell:

So we’re supposed to win. Got it. Great insight

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
another random because of the lull in the games right now
went to Burger King today. its like 4 something PM
i go there and its empty, look like the lights off, no cars there. i pull in drive thru just to test
and girl tell me they card system down and wont be able to take orders for 10-15 minutes

previously i went there and it looked the same, no lights on but 1 car there. its like 12pm or something
i go through the drive thru and chick tells me they not taking orders for another 10-15 minutes

idk if they need people to work there or what, but BK fukking up

seem like that's the new excuse at these joints when these new young mfs dont feel like working lol. Never seens so many "system down" issues in my life than in the past 1.5 years.