The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why didvJake Coker go undrafted? Why did Jalen Hurts get benched in title game? :jbhmm: Since apparently being an Alabama QB is the easiest job in the world and it takes no skill or effort to put up numbers in that offense? :jbhmm:
That OL makes life easier but guys ain’t perfect tho. Everybody has bad games. Y’all snatch a lot of talent but y’all don’t get everybody. There’s other teams with big time talent too, like Trevor Lawrence freshman year. That was a lot of talent on that Clemson DL

Last edited:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Says brehs, I'm trying to see something, been irking me for the past few days but who was the better QB at Bama? Or more like, who would you rather have on your team? Mac Jones or Tua Tagovailoa

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Tua...and it’s crazy that Tua never won the Heisman or natty as the “starting QB”

Yeah just a bunch of unfortunate stuff happened to Tua. I just feel like a section of the fanbase is forgetting how good he was though by calling Mac the best QB in school history.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Says brehs, I'm trying to see something, been irking me for the past few days but who was the better QB at Bama? Or more like, who would you rather have on your team? Mac Jones or Tua Tagovailoa

tua talent wise, i mean he would throw a deep out that makes you cry, but then he’d throw a pass up in the middle of the field to nobody just because he figures fukk it, someone will get it, but Mac wouldn’t do some of the reckless shyt tua would, I’d say Mac was more complete

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
10277001.jpeg