source.gif

He can and he will
saban-smile.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yea bud your question had nothing to do with what we are currently doing which is all that matters. Who gives af if our QBs sucked 5 years ago

nah nikka you got the nerve to talk about auburn developing qbs and y’all ain’t put one out worth a damn yet, and while you talking shyt, Miami already trying to trade tua, Mac is to be determined so you can’t throw rocks from your glass house, but I’m sure you will

ConcernedPrestigiousLacewing-small.gif

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Clemson will now offer Kulbnik

The four-star passer and state champion out of the Lone Star State has been building a relationship for months and it seems Dabo Swinney and his staff are turning it up for the 247Sports Composite’s No. 5 pro-style signal-caller and No. 74 prospect overall.

“I went to dinner (Thursday night) and on my way back from dinner I was talking to Coach (Brandon) Streeter,” Klubnik said. “They were saying they weren’t sure what (Ty Simpson who ultimately announced for Alabama on Friday) was going to do there but if he doesn’t go there things are going to move pretty fast.

“I tried calling Coach (Dabo) Swinney on my way home and he didn’t answer. Iwas like oh he’s probably busy. I get home and he’s been on the phone withmy parents for 30 minutes, that’s why hemissed my call.”
Ain’t that the white boy that beat Quinn in state @Numpsay ?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ain’t that the white boy that beat Quinn in state @Numpsay ?
Yes. But he also had the better team. Ewers has the better arm talent, but Klubnik is more athletic although most see him as more of a game manager. He has a bit of a wind up though in his mechanics but that could be fixed. Kid is also a winner.