smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

@Illeye buckmatic @OSUBaneBrowns @smitty22 @Type OH

@NormanConnors :obama:

sparty doing the lords work

least i can do is play a tune from your catalog on this fine Friday

@NigerianDonDada @Trust Me @Regular_P @intra vires and the rest of the Michigan faithful

giphy.gif

Negged and reported for posting in wrong thread.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
FYI, Sark has 6 commits since becoming head coach. 5 of the 6 are top 100 national recruits.

Tonight he got his first '23 recruit, the top running back in the class, 5 star RB Rueben "The Black Unicorn" Owens.

KWC34NQWQZCTHCLLY5S5TA2R44.jpg

That nikka aint never passed a drug test in his life.
nikka look high in this pic :dead:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
He was all Clemson

Clemson will now offer Kulbnik

The four-star passer and state champion out of the Lone Star State has been building a relationship for months and it seems Dabo Swinney and his staff are turning it up for the 247Sports Composite’s No. 5 pro-style signal-caller and No. 74 prospect overall.

“I went to dinner (Thursday night) and on my way back from dinner I was talking to Coach (Brandon) Streeter,” Klubnik said. “They were saying they weren’t sure what (Ty Simpson who ultimately announced for Alabama on Friday) was going to do there but if he doesn’t go there things are going to move pretty fast.

“I tried calling Coach (Dabo) Swinney on my way home and he didn’t answer. Iwas like oh he’s probably busy. I get home and he’s been on the phone withmy parents for 30 minutes, that’s why hemissed my call.”

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit