smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Did he finish at UM or not?
I don’t even know why I entertain you imbecile. :heh:

Larry Nassar

Early Life and Education
Lawrence Gerard Nassar was born on August 16, 1963, in Farmington Hills, Michigan. He attended North Farmington High School in Michigan, graduating in 1981. He majored in kinesiology at the University of Michigan and received his degree in 1985.

Nassar enrolled in Michigan State University's College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988. After twice failing biochemistry, he convinced officials to let him switch from a four-year to a five-year course of study, which gave him time to continue working with gymnasts. He graduated from medical school in 1993.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t even know why I entertain you imbecile. :heh:

Larry Nassar

Early Life and Education
Lawrence Gerard Nassar was born on August 16, 1963, in Farmington Hills, Michigan. He attended North Farmington High School in Michigan, graduating in 1981. He majored in kinesiology at the University of Michigan and received his degree in 1985.

Nassar enrolled in Michigan State University's College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1988. After twice failing biochemistry, he convinced officials to let him switch from a four-year to a five-year course of study, which gave him time to continue working with gymnasts. He graduated from medical school in 1993.

The hell that gotta do with the conversation? :wtf:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Come on Michigan state let’s get this back to back beat down on Ohio state

conductorgrin.png

I’m cool with sparty just for today :lolbron:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
FYI, Sark has 6 commits since becoming head coach. 5 of the 6 are top 100 national recruits.

Tonight he got his first '23 recruit, the top running back in the class, 5 star RB Rueben "The Black Unicorn" Owens.

KWC34NQWQZCTHCLLY5S5TA2R44.jpg

well he def gonna get some traction, due to the pedigree coming from Alabama’s coach rehab stint, now long as he don’t piss off the Texas HS coaches, and present a shytty showing on the field he’s gonna be aight

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
well he def gonna get some traction, due to the pedigree coming from Alabama’s coach rehab stint, now long as he don’t piss off the Texas HS coaches, and present a shytty showing on the field he’s gonna be aight
This is honestly better than I expected tho. This is a direct head-to-head victory over Oklahoma and apparently, we're close to flipping one of OU's top WR commits. The difference between Sark and Herman is Sark is much more personable and has assembled a really good staff w/ a mix of dawg recruiters and tactical coaches. Herman brought all his buddies from UH.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
This is honestly better than I expected tho. This is a direct head-to-head victory over Oklahoma and apparently, we're close to flipping one of OU's top WR commits. The difference between Sark and Herman is Sark is much more personable and has assembled a really good staff w/ a mix of dawg recruiters and tactical coaches. Herman brought all his buddies from UH.

welp he has two games he has to win against Oklahoma two times and the rest of his schedule, but what’s funny what’s the expectation in Austin i know they want wins, but there have not been many Texas Big 12 titles or chips

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
welp he has two games he has to win against Oklahoma two times and the rest of his schedule, but what’s funny what’s the expectation in Austin i know they want wins, but there have not been many Texas Big 12 titles or chips
Yeah he'll need to win 9 games next year to maintain this momentum.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando