The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
No shade but Fickell already has Cincy looking just as good if not better than Ohio State right now. College & NFL is completely different. I’d go with the proven college coach.

Even when B.Kelly had Cincy unbeaten they were never this good. This team/program can compete with anybody rn.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
No shade but Fickell already has Cincy looking just as good if not better than Ohio State right now. College & NFL is completely different. I’d go with the proven college coach.

Even when B.Kelly had Cincy unbeaten they were never this good. This team/program can compete with anybody rn.
Don’t think you can go wrong with either one, but if it came down to OSU choosing one im about 90% sure Vrabel would get the job.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Our QB struggles hitting the deep ball. We have no idea if there are big plays being drawn up and Bryce is not taking his shots

we’re number 1 in the nation on converting 3rd downs

We’re number 2 in the nation in 1st downs

We are 2nd in scoring offense. Averaging 45.9 point per game

NO, this offense doesn’t look like it did the past few years but it’s straight up delusional to think there wouldn’t be some type of drop off with those WRs leaving

Offense is the least of this teams worries

Bama is 30th in defending 3rd downs

55th in passing yards allowed

57th in giving up 1st downs

100th in Red zone defense :snoop:

You think this offense is good? shyt is clunky as hell with shyt being a struggle. Mean to tell me we can't get 5 and 5 on the 1st 2 downs more often?
20 3rd downs means we lacking hard on the 1st two on some 3yrds and a cloud of dust shyt

Your o line is young and it’s a new crop of wrs having to find their rhythm, i watched you guys get in a shoot out and had the defense made one more stop, or special teams not given up a TD, you are probably undefeated, you ran the ball down ole miss throat and established dominance, you rolled up msu, and Tennessee, got past a pesky Florida, like i told @RammerJammer you all are complaining about first world problems, “why isn’t the next Smitty or Cooper” taking a slant to the house, or a deep post every other play, I’m not in that practice, but you all are moving the ball, and there are no less than 60 plus teams that would kill for your “offensive woes” you all can do just about any thing on offense and it works

Of course there are schools who'd love to have our problems but we the only school with expectations that its ship or nothing every year.
This shyt aint good enough point blank :birdman:
We too far in for stuff to still be a work in progress.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You think this offense is good? shyt is clunky as hell with shyt being a struggle. Mean to tell me we can't get 5 and 5 on the 1st 2 downs more often?
20 3rd downs means we lacking hard on the 1st two on some 3yrds and a cloud of dust shyt

Of course there are schools who'd love to have our problems but we the only school with expectations that its ship or nothing every year.
This shyt aint good enough point blank :birdman:
We too far in for stuff to still be a work in progress.
Yes our offense is good. Our Secondary is not

if Will Anderson can’t get pressure like in the TAMU game we can’t stop any team from moving the ball through the air