RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
:smh:

In what world is 5stars worse…

a 5 star that was rotting on a bench at osu and is balling for y’all

Have you seen our offense this year? Bryce barely has time to throw because of the OL, we have a shytty OC, and Jameson & Metchie are nice but come on, they're not Smitty, Jeudy, Ruggs, or Waddle.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
There’s no clear logic when it comes to rankings, Ohio State has looked like the #2 team since they lost to Oregon and yet they’re #5, the real rankings come out next week so it’s irrelevant.

Huh?

Cincy win over ND, Bama win over ole miss are more impressive than anything OSU has done

Pitt jumping 6 spots because they beat a terrible Clemson team is the joke of the rankings

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:smh:

In what world is 5stars worse…

a 5 star that was rotting on a bench at osu and is balling for y’all
Williams started every game for us last year. There’s only 1 ball to go around and rhe writing was on the wall JSN was gonna take that slot spot this year which would have put Williams coming off the bench this year. His transfer worked out best for everybody. He now gets to show his talents with more targets at Bama and JSN is showing why he’s one of the best slot receivers in the country. Both players showing they can be day 1 draft prospects when they enter the draft.

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Have you seen our offense this year? Bryce barely has time to throw because of the OL, we have a shytty OC, and Jameson & Metchie are nice but come on, they're not Smitty, Jeudy, Ruggs, or Waddle.

I get what you are saying, but this is first world problems, and shyt the rest of cfb just don’t understand, it’s like saying damn i have a s 64 amg Benz but we used to a Rolls

bruh it’s still a high end luxury car:mindblown:

Williams started every game for us last year. There’s only 1 ball to go around and rhe writing was on the wall JSN was gonna take that slot spot this year which would have put Williams coming off the bench this year. His transfer worked out best for everybody. He now gets to show his talents with more targets at Bama and JSN is showing why he’s one of the best slot receivers in the country. Both players showing they can be day 1 draft prospects when the enter the draft.

Correction I did have sex with Katie
(I guess you right Smitty)

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I’m not gon lie OSU looks like the best team to me, but they haven’t beaten anyone. We’ll see how good Michigan and Michigan st are next week