The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
When dealing with nothing but Buckeye options.. the bust rate is extremely high. :sas1:
Eh, Vrabel is legit. I don't think he's go to dusty ass Columbus though, he doesn't strike me as a someone who wants to recruit. Fickel would be fine in Columbus although I'd much rather have Harbaugh's successor face him than either Day or Vrabel. Fickel is better than the other AAC flops, but he doesn't scare me at all. Matt Campbell is more threatening, well unless it's early in the season. Campbell sucks early in the season.

Also you, @NigerianDonDada, @DropTopDoc, et al. don't let a heretic from East Lansing create the game thread on Saturday :ufdup:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Eh, Vrabel is legit. I don't think he's go to dusty ass Columbus though, he doesn't strike me as a someone who wants to recruit. Fickel would be fine in Columbus although I'd much rather have Harbaugh's successor face him than either Day or Vrabel. Fickel is better than the other AAC flops, but he doesn't scare me at all. Matt Campbell is more threatening, well unless it's early in the season. Campbell sucks early in the season.

Also you, @NigerianDonDada, @DropTopDoc, et al. don't let a heretic from East Lansing create the game thread on Saturday :ufdup:
Damn all you scUM meth heads really stay high :wtf:
th

Anyhow he stated OSU is his dream job. Sparty by 14 :pacspit:. Reps @Whips-n-Chains

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

vrabel probably doesn’t want to recruit, now if he gets clipped and he’s someone’s coordinator then i can see him taking the job, Luke will have osu on some next level shyt I’m more worried about him getting the job

Mike Tomlin is now rumored for the USC and LSU jobs, I hate when they just throw random names out.

They don’t usually come from nothing, doubt he wants to recruit though, but he could be

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
It’s not a random name both school are legit Interested

Brian Kelly to LSU is a random name

Idk it just seems like a Gruden to Tennessee thing, I think Tomlin would be a good college coach but why would he leave the NFL unless he’s not feeling the vibe around the Steelers right now?

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mike Tomlin is now rumored for the USC and LSU jobs, I hate when they just throw random names out.

media types still looking for the next Pete Carroll & Former players being delusional

Tomlin has never had a losing season, he would get another NFL job if shyt sours at Pittsburgh.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bama fans trying to put they foot on y’all neck on Twitter @smitty22

Williams started every game for us last year. There’s only 1 ball to go around and the writing was on the wall JSN was gonna take that slot spot this year which would have put Williams coming off the bench this year. His transfer worked out best for everybody. He now gets to show his talents with more targets at Bama and JSN is showing why he’s one of the best slot receivers in the country. Both players showing they can be day 1 draft prospects when they enter the draft.
:snooze:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Idk it just seems like a Gruden to Tennessee thing, I think Tomlin would be a good college coach but why would he leave the NFL unless he’s not feeling the vibe around the Steelers right now?
If someone is throwing around 11 millions that’s goin to make him at least think about it

I doubt we would go the NFL route tho cuz the early signing day is December and the NFL season is still on going