The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
SEC gotta vote on that... His pops sounding like he made a mistake going to Tennessee. He wants him to stay in the SEC. Ohio state and Oregon sounds like the biggest threat. Oregon not so much. Saban had a good convo wit em tho.. we'll see come April. Thomas waited to late to try to get in. To'o got that last spot reserved if we get em

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this one get rejected.
He would beast at Bama tho

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Yea Saban told Henry to wait until April because they are still trying to pass the one time transfer rule and if he would have to sit at Bama then he prob shouldn't come.

“I got a lot more respect for Coach Saban now,” Iese said. “Coach Saban is a man of his word. He’s truly about the player. And the reason why I say that is he advised Henry to wait until April comes around, because the NCAA one-time transfer rule hasn’t passed. It was supposed to pass in January, the day after the national title. And it didn’t. They set it back on the table until April. And Coach Saban told us to wait until April and if this thing passes he was like there’s one more hurdle, which is the SEC needs to pass in-conference transfers also. For him to do that, I’ve got a newfound level of respect for the man. He’s one of those guys that’s truly for his players. I told Henry why not play for a man that’s looking out for your best interests.”

And regardless of whatever the NCAA and SEC passes come April, there will still be discussion with Saban and the Alabama staff as to what’s next.

“We’ll probably sit down and talk with Coach Saban again and see what he feels is best for Henry,” Iese said. “Coach Saban’s advice is he thinks Henry is gone after this year. He told Henry if you came to us and played the way you’re playing, your NFL grade is going to be high. I would encourage you after this year to leave (if that’s the case).

“His advice last week was wait it out and, need be, he doesn’t want Henry to sit out a year. He wants Henry to go somewhere or stay where he’s at and play, because more than likely he’s going to be gone next year. Like I said, Coach Saban is a man of his word and is truly, truly about the player. And I appreciate that. It will depend on the advice and counsel he gets from Coach Saban. If Saban tells him he feels it’s best he sits out a year, then that’s probably something Henry will consider doing because he looks up to Coach and really takes his opinion seriously.”

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Where does Bama keep finding these scholarships? Not hating, but whatever they are doing we need to start doing.

Hell I ain't sure if delong and the other kicker were on schollys...they don't show up now being on the list. Saban said earn ya keep

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I know this is an old tweet but

Northwestern & Indiana had historically good seasons & are on the upswing but their recruiting classes are that low?

Northwestern admissions? They're not getting that caliber of athlete. The super nerds are still going to Stanford

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

Interesting. I guess he knows Anthony Brown or Ty Thompson gonna be the starter. Robby Ashford prob needs to transfer too

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So why tf would Oregon QB transfer?
:dahell:
I mean he trash but he was gonna be the starter unless somebody else was tearing it up

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

While I love the thought of this
Im always a fan of seeing what the young croots can do.

source.gif

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO

I'm not even mad at Mike. I wish him the best and best believe he will recruit players for your team. I hope he puts it all together bc he has the talent...but following Isaiah Simmons put pressure on him he shouldn't have had.

:salute:

This is also a casualty of Skalski and Spector coming back. It's Clemson this year ...but when those numbers squeeze bc of Covid stay overs...players gonna dip too for better visibility.