The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Show you that that method he’s talking about really doesn’t matter, only 7 of the T30 on that list has even sniffed the BCS title game or playoffs in the last decade. Number of offers just seems like desperation to me. Tennessee offered every senior at IMG Pruitt’s first year and that was the time they offered over 500 kids. Clemson has the equity behind it but I swear they never offer over 70+ kids every year

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Show you that that method he’s talking about really doesn’t matter, only 7 of the T30 on that list has even sniffed the BCS title game or playoffs in the last decade. Number of offers just seems like desperation to me. Tennessee offered every senior at IMG Pruitt’s first year and that was the time they offered over 500 kids. Clemson has the equity behind it but I swear they never offer over 70+ kids every year

Clemson basically feels that they don't rush to offer many people so if you get one they are focusing in on you.

They recruit a lot of kids...but are stingy with giving an offer.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

ASU psu and Kansas offered 300 plus schollys

:dead:

they basically doing like what you would do when you playing dynasty mode and you got a trash school, you just offer maybe by the end of the year you might be high on their list or somethings fall through and he starts leaning, or you talk to the purse and see what they can do

Clemson basically feels that they don't rush to offer many people so if you get one they are focusing in on you.

They recruit a lot of kids...but are stingy with giving an offer.

Clemson can afford to do that, I’m judging psu sheesh

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

What exactly he gone be doing at Washington state. How this gone help with recruiting :dwillhuh:

i guess they say by any means, wouldn’t be surprised if it garnered attention to the program, it’s not like we ain’t seen other coaches do goofy shyt

remember coach dado got that drip

9ae13a15-2601-49f9-9f06-636bb3ff0bb6-Screen_Shot_2020-05-15_at_3.12.17_PM.png

Of course it was dopey Dan

Dan-Mullen-1.png

mullen-summerall-chomp-650x300.jpg

It was one with Mack brown rocking j’s with his Texas national chip trophy and a unc coat, swear i can’t find it for shyt :mjlol:

at least he’s not trying to be hip like these other coaches, he found his lane it got him a bigger job fukk it :yeshrug:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What exactly he gone be doing at Washington state. How this gone help with recruiting :dwillhuh:

i guess they say by any means, wouldn’t be surprised if it garnered attention to the program, it’s not like we ain’t seen other coaches do goofy shyt

remember coach dado got that drip

9ae13a15-2601-49f9-9f06-636bb3ff0bb6-Screen_Shot_2020-05-15_at_3.12.17_PM.png

Of course it was dopey Dan

Dan-Mullen-1.png

mullen-summerall-chomp-650x300.jpg

It was one with Mack brown rocking j’s with his Texas national chip trophy and a unc coat, swear i can’t find it for shyt :mjlol:

at least he’s not trying to be hip like these other coaches, he found his lane it got him a bigger job fukk it :yeshrug:

Muafukka got a whole D1 job off tiktok videos. Its absurd :mindblown:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Muafukka got a whole D1 job off tiktok videos. Its absurd :mindblown:

As opposed to nepotism or being just white and riding off a season of Johnny Manzel or mariota.... or cam Newton

@Sauce Dab you gon hop on the Gus bus and ride it to Orlando? You can go to Harry Potter World :mjgrin:

watch he go down there and do work with an athletic ass black qb like what he been should have done at auburn but he was too worried about appeasing the wrong people