The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

:win:

I been gave up on him signing. His daddy was going hard as hell after those Aggie bags, so either the son won out or we price matched.

Why are people saying he picked us over Bama though? They are maxed out on scholarships unless they could talk him into greyshirting.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

I been gave up on him signing. His daddy was going hard as hell after those Aggie bags, so either the son won out or we price matched.

Why are people saying he picked us over Bama though? They are maxed out on scholarships unless they could talk him into greyshirting.
Lol yea we also got 4 higher ranked WR than Thomas in this class but everyone does that shyt when they get a guy we've offered even if we aren't really still pursuing them. Just makes them look desperate trying to mention our name to get a "win" over us anyway possible

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

We signed 5 really good receivers, that’s dope

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

LSU fans are funny, they were saying all week Thomas is overrated and he’s not worth it and we have 4 receiver anyways, now he’s the next Terrace Marshall

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
WRU baby
10252429.jpeg