The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
History time! :ohhh:

In 1835, the territory of Michigan and the state of Ohio fought a war for the right to dump Toledo on the loser. After valiantly defeating those scoundrels from Ohio, the United States Congress recognized Michigan as a state and gave it the Upper Peninsula as tribute for kicking Ohio's ass. Furthermore, the UP's mines went on to produce more mineral wealth for the country than the California Gold Rush.

The Michigan Difference.:banderas::wow:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
History time! :ohhh:

In 1835, the territory of Michigan and the state of Ohio fought a war for the right to dump Toledo on the loser. After valiantly defeating those scoundrels from Ohio, the United States Congress recognized Michigan as a state and gave it the Upper Peninsula as tribute for kicking Ohio's ass. Furthermore, the UP's mines went on to produce more mineral wealth for the country than the California Gold Rush.

The Michigan Difference.:banderas::wow:

:ehh:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Alabama the favorite for Henry To'oto'o?
Sounds like he's coming to Bama

Pete Golding and Coach (Nick) Saban, they’ve been reaching out,” Henry’s father, Iese To’o to’o, told BamaOnLine. “While I can’t speak for Henry, I know after all our discussions he wants to stay in the SEC. And I think he’s leaning towards Alabama. I mean heavily leaning towards Alabama.

“All the other SEC schools reached out to him, too. But one thing that we talked about was that we chose Tennessee the first time when we should have came to Alabama, so let’s not make this mistake twice.”

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I know this is an old tweet but

Northwestern & Indiana had historically good seasons & are on the upswing but their recruiting classes are that low?

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT

While I love the thought of this
Im always a fan of seeing what the young croots can do.

SEC gotta vote on that... His pops sounding like he made a mistake going to Tennessee. He wants him to stay in the SEC. Ohio state and Oregon sounds like the biggest threat. Oregon not so much. Saban had a good convo wit em tho.. we'll see come April. Thomas waited to late to try to get in. To'o got that last spot reserved if we get em