Reppin
TMC 8-24

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yall gumps was the one tryna start wars tryna claim the lil state :hubie:

U know damn well thats @Trust Me after sneaking on set when he was supposed be judt droppin off coffee :unimpressed:

Nope.. Trust Me's a Florida cat, with Wolverine blood. :win:

even tho the Florida part aint really shyt to be excited about :shaq2:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Nope.. Trust Me's a Florida cat, with Wolverine blood. :win:

even tho the Florida part aint really shyt to be excited about :shaq2:
Anybody using the name Trust Me has family in Toledo. Prolly was your cousin doing the traffic in that video :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Baghdad >> ANYWHERE in Ohio. :scust:

That's why you in Illinois. :sas1:
Buck live in Illinois. I’ve been to Baghdad and michigan and it’s really not too much difference. Baghdad got Kabob stands on every corner, michigan got coney islands. Baghdad got shot up murals of Saddam everywhere, michigan got shot up murals of Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. Baghdad got the Mahdi Militia trying to overthrow the government, michigan got the maga militia trying to overthrow the government. Really the same place if you think about it :whoo:. Just because you moved from Flint to Florida, michigan is always your home :ufdup:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Buck live in Illinois. I’ve been to Baghdad and michigan and it’s really not too much difference. Baghdad got Kabob stands on every corner, michigan got coney islands. Baghdad got shot up murals of Saddam everywhere, michigan got shot up murals of Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick. Baghdad got the Mahdi Militia trying to overthrow the government, michigan got the maga militia trying to overthrow the government. Really the same place if you think about it :whoo:. Just because you moved from Flint to Florida, michigan is always your home :ufdup:

And you say the people can’t trust ME. :scust:

Michigan = Blue
Ohio = MAGA red. (Like your household.. you ain’t foolin nobody :ufdup:)

images

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
That’s what that clown gets for tryna make my rep crimson :scheme:
I specifically told your dumbass to never quote me. Idk if that Florida swamp tap water has accelerated your dementia. But at least they got a shyt load of retirement homes so they can help wipe your ass and brush your teeth because you obviously can’t make sound decisions on your own.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I specifically told your dumbass to never quote me. Idk if that Florida swamp tap water has accelerated your dementia. But at least they got a shyt load of retirement homes so they can help wipe your ass and brush your teeth because you obviously can’t make sound decisions on your own.

You’d better get to actin like the lil bytch you are, and block me. Cause I’ll quote you as much as I need to.. in order to instill in your hallow ass fukkin head, that you dumb as a box of rocks. Now reply to me like the attention seeking fakkit that you are, so I can quote you again and make you finally commit that

Last edited: