The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
14 of out of like the top 35 went to y’all, Bama, and UGA
giphy.gif

ya boy gon have to sling a whole lotta dem idaho potatoes to join the playas at the top :steviej:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Man yall were in 4-5 WR sets like 90% of the time :dead:
What LSU ran was Saints with Jimmy Graham + Morehead at Penn State. What UCF runs is high school spread to compensate for lack of size upfront. Yeah you can say 4 to 5 receivers are split out in both, but one is not the same. We ran a pro set where the tight end splits out instead of blocking. They run a 7 on 7 track meet.

We only had 3 wide receivers out there. It would the tight end and the rb that made the other targets.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
:whew: Bout to get hot in here.

That super spread all the time style ain't gonna win you anything in the SEC. It's gonna kill your recruiting with the O line

Yeah. I feel like he gon be too much finesse for the SEC. Like, they done came around on the high octane offense and shyt but still

giphy.gif

Step yall game up. Yall acting like Tenn on the interwebz. Yall know these young kids need that validation.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I doubt he drops out the top 10. This information been out a long time

you probably right, it only matters if they want it to matter, and ESPN announces it on draft day like they do for every black kid.

Tennessee stay copying our swag :scust:

yeah pick an over matched coach, recruit sporadically and poorly, lose a bunch of key talent to the portal, and get waxed up and down they schedule

giphy.gif

Bruh seriously something has to shake to get kids going elsewhere, but i think transfer portal may level the field

Yeah. I feel like he gon be too much finesse for the SEC. Like, they done came around on the high octane offense and shyt but still

Step yall game up. Yall acting like Tenn on the interwebz. Yall know these young kids need that validation.

yeah cuz a kid choosing Bama based on gram post :childplease:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
you probably right, it only matters if they want it to matter, and ESPN announces it on draft day like they do for every black kid.

yeah pick an over matched coach, recruit sporadically and poorly, lose a bunch of key talent to the portal, and get waxed up and down they schedule

Bruh seriously something has to shake to get kids going elsewhere, but i think transfer portal may level the field

yeah cuz a kid choosing Bama based on gram post :childplease:

Peon schools like yours wouldn't understand. Every little bit counts. Every little bit. You seen dem filters & the clarity? Make sure they get cha good side :whew:

Look at @smitty22 wit the 1 hander. You know da side heaux (which he respectfully declined) went up that week! Plus got a couple bags dropped off from Saban Motors for that highlight.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Now look at this scum shyt :childplease:

You nasty heaux who wanna come play wit chu? Bragging on bodies from centuries ago :trash:

Last edited: