The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Cornball brotha David Shaw hating because a young black man is getting paid. :mjpls:

Negged for disrespecting the Great Black Man David Shaw and for not having comprehension skills
5boieu-th.png

Great Black Man David Shaw recruiting for Alabama :salute: @portcityplaya
He right too. Bryce Young at USC not pulling that kinda dough before starting. My OG know whats up
29yjpf-th.png

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
SMU really trying to change their image. :mjlol: @*DalMem* @Dak Pawgscott @jadillac

I guess they say they bout to be the big 12 in a second might as well

Cornball brotha David Shaw hating because a young black man is getting paid. :mjpls:

he’s just probably frustrated and i don’t blame him, but this will fall quietly in the news and cycle out

Negged for disrespecting the Great Black Man David Shaw and for not having comprehension skills
5boieu-th.png

He right too. Bryce Young at USC not pulling that kinda dough before starting. My OG know whats up
29yjpf-th.png

:dead: I’m screaming

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
SMU really trying to change their image. :mjlol: @*DalMem* @Dak Pawgscott @jadillac

They have our backup qb from last year and Grant Calcaterra as well. They also got that Jordan Hudson kid for 22 class.

Honestly, with NIL now, going there and being a "star" can net you some good NIL money with some of those rich SMU alum who own businesses all around Dallas.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@UserNameless @fat buddy @Killah Ray @Illin Degenerate

How did we get so awful at WR?

Did McClendon not know how the evaluate and recruit the position. I'm hearing the starters will be Leggett, Joyner (both HS QBs) and Brooks(Wingate transfers that looked lost last season). Josh Vann is not SEC speed, Ran Davis is still there, Chad Terrell still there as well, Ortre Smith has had two years off it's time to step up, Rico Powers showed flashes over the summer and some last season where he didn't know the playbook.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I just looked at Oregon receiver class coming in for 22.

What's the best and worst units on your squad this year and why?
Best would easily be secondary, worst would probably be OL, depending on who you ask

I think it’s gonna be a mad ball control typa O out the gate, so I don’t think the QBs will have a chance to make an impact one way or the other

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Best would easily be secondary, worst would probably be OL, depending on who you ask

I think it’s gonna be a mad ball control typa O out the gate, so I don’t think the QBs will have a chance to make an impact one way or the other

Is Nix all but solid to start at the QB position this season? Based on Mike Bobo style of offense I think he'd play Finley. I'm expecting Tank to have a monster season so I hope that OL is good. Beamer/Bobo had hired Friend to come to South Carolina earlier this year.

shyt, I forgot Smoke Monday is back and McCreary not bad either.

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
They have our backup qb from last year and Grant Calcaterra as well. They also got that Jordan Hudson kid for 22 class.

Honestly, with NIL now, going there and being a "star" can net you some good NIL money with some of those rich SMU alum who own businesses all around Dallas.

they fukk around and do 12 teams smu gonna clean up

Best probably rb room, worst is probably secondary or wr room

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

Best would be the RB room we have 5 legit options. Hopefully the coaches pick 3(hopefully Pierce, Bowman & Wright)and the other 2 can go to ST.

Worst would be Linebacker, we have blue chippers but the development is lacking

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Oregon has had great classes the past 3 seasons. They should be showing it on the field this season

the d line outside of kayvon was ass, not a linebacker you could hang your hat on and no wrs showing up yet as a stud, and currently no trigger man (qb) so despite all the W’s on the recruiting road, a collective team has not be put together