The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
In a non pandemic year maybe i'd understand if he just really loved playing college ball there or something or really want to win a title but coming back in a pandemic as a WR who'd projected as 2nd round pick at worst is :wtf:

nikka got that valiant syndrome, trying to prove shyt, plus i believe he will be higher projected in this draft, that is the difference between millions, get another year of chilling practice games and a paycheck under and over the table he gon be straight

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
nikka got that valiant syndrome, trying to prove shyt, plus i believe he will be higher projected in this draft, that is the difference between millions, get another year of chilling practice games and a paycheck under and over the table he gon be straight
:russ:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
@DropTopDoc

your thoughts on this

I had posted this earlier in this thread, honestly it’s some truth, we needed the spread, but rich just wasn’t the right guy, he wasn’t well liked, he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and a lot of kids left that could have thrived in the system, he also brought the 335, which he should have left at wvu, if he would have added one more lineman and made it a nickle/multiple front you know how ahead of the game he would be?? But most teams were not pass happy except the big 12 and Florida and slightly osu, it seem like pat white was his swan song, because he ain’t really came up since (he had the flash in the pan year at Arizona, and by then he was on everyone’s shyt list) ultimately he had a great idea, some bad luck, of his timing and not being able to adapt and not being able to politic, i wish they kept him on as offensive coordinator and bring hoke because imagine the teams he brought in that spread

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Classless thug behavior:mjpls: .

Calling a college educated brother a thug because he has dreds, very black republican of you brother Smitty

MintySophisticatedElephantbeetle-size_restricted.gif