DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But now you 42 drinking it with 1 ice cube

Nah a nikka drinking 42 as in 1942 Don Julio

also Johnny Walker blue black or green label

Drinking Seagrams straight up?? Damn breh you aight?

sir i said undergrad when i could handle shots of that, and we was chasing it with them ike turners or Milwaukee best ice :mjlol:

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Big 12 is going to give Texas/OU bigger shares of the money to keep them in the conference.

The other 8 schools have no leverage and aren't really wanted by the other Power 5 conferences, so they will agree to it.

The only question is will fans/alumni/boosters/moneymakers at Texas/OU be okay with staying in the Big 12 or would they prefer to go to the SEC since it's been out there.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
I think Big 12 is going to give Texas/OU bigger shares of the money to keep them in the conference.

The other 8 schools have no leverage and aren't really wanted by the other Power 5 conferences, so they will agree to it.

The only question is will fans/alumni/boosters/moneymakers at Texas/OU be okay with staying in the Big 12 or would they prefer to go to the SEC since it's been out there.

Doesn't sound like they will. I think most of them are getting used to thinking about visiting SEC campuses. And the fact that A&M made a fuss about them coming to the SEC makes them want to do it even more. Obviously A&M is happy in their situation, so they want to crash the party.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

The Big XII is done. What been going on the last couple of years was just covering a bullet hole with a band aid. Texas is always going to want more and they need to be in a conference where other members can actually keep them in check. The shyt they was doing now will not fly with the likes of Bama, LSU, Georgia and even Florida. Getting those two teams was a boss move for the SEC and will start expansion talks again. For me personally, I would rather see the Big 10 work out something with the Pac 12 or look at some of the ACC teams then take on the Big 12 leftovers :hhh:.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

In the words of the world famous @Big Boss , it’s over.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Money makes everything better, but honestly if they get in the sec the money and prestige will flow through the roof, and it’s over for what used to be the big 12, other conferences will raid and add to their collection

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
OU will inform the Big 12 that they will be withdrawing from the Big 12 Conference today

3.2 Withdrawing Member. A Member (a “Withdrawing Member”) may Withdraw, or shall be deemed to have Withdrawn, as a Member of the Conference: (i) if it gives notice of the intent to Withdraw to the Conference;