Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Those who stay will be champions

Olave made his name against scum his freshman year. Maybe he wants to close his career lighting it up in flabb harbor. So STFU u bytch.

You dumb hooker.. if you don't think what I said are facts, then you're being a buckeye bytch boy. Don't be a B3.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
Clemson's DBs did look awful too. That's one area they don't really kill it in recruiting

OSU DBs were bad but some of it had to do with the worst scheme/gameplan Ive ever seen

That was the case with us actually...bc of injuries & youth we had to run a 3-3-5 defense with a bunch of Freshman & Sophomore players. That's why a lot of the times they were looking confused. Only Skalski & Spector were Seniors & Turner was out for a half. People tend to forget...Kendrick is a Junior...but this is his 2nd year playing CB after playing WR as a true freshman.

Think about it...for the first time in more than a Decade Clemson had 0 pass rushers.

Our DL only Fr and So on it. Half of our LBs were Fr...our "secondary" only had 1 returning starter back.... DK.

Now think about the fact that Everyone comes back next year with the experience of having to learn on the fly.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
That was the case with us actually...bc of injuries & youth we had to run a 3-3-5 defense with a bunch of Freshman & Sophomore players. That's why a lot of the times they were looking confused. Only Skalski & Spector were Seniors & Turner was out for a half. People tend to forget...Kendrick is a Junior...but this is his 2nd year playing CB after playing WR as a true freshman.

Think about it...for the first time in more than a Decade Clemson had 0 pass rushers.

Our DL only Fr and So on it. Half of our LBs were Fr...our "secondary" only had 1 returning starter back.... DK.

Now think about the fact that Everyone comes back next year with the experience of having to learn on the fly.
OSU was running a 4-4-3 lol never seen anything like it. We really didn't even have to attack their corners downfield that much. Clemson corners were getting beat constantly they looked small and slow. Clemson definitely relies on having an elite DL, like I said DBs are one area y'all don't really kill it in recruiting.

But yea I was trying to tell OSU fans not to get too excited b/c this was a down year for Clemson. Y'all will run through the ACC again next year and be back

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The fact that we haven’t had a 2 loss team make the playoff says a TON about how crazy that damn 2007 season was with 2 loss LSU winning it all.