The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I would just cuz it’s a top 5 match up but there’s nothing like an obnoxious georgia fan :scust:
Bama fans when they just getting out the dumpster was pretty bad, but I think they got satiated by winning to the point they can’t even be ignorant anymore. UGA fans got this weird stench of desperation and overachieving

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Bama fans when they just getting out the dumpster was pretty bad, but I think they got satiated by winning to the point they can’t even be ignorant anymore. UGA fans got this weird stench of desperation and overachieving
Shid, I still remember the shyt talking after the Dallas game :mjcry:

My dumbass was out there talking shyt pregame knowing we had a 0% chance :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

The talent in this game was crazy

Saquon Barkley
Chris Godwin
DaeSean Hamilton
Adoree Jackson
Sam Darnold
Juju Smith-Schuster
Ronald Jones
Mike Gesicki

Silkk

Daps
Hurts was mid as hell that game too iirc. Kiffin had him running bubbles and draws

That was his 1st game out of high school

that was the game that Barnett kid got exposed to be shyt

Yeah, I think he got in after that half. All I know is when he threw that first bomb I knew what time it was :francis:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
That was his 1st game out of high school

that was the game that Barnett kid got exposed to be shyt

The thing with Barnett, he wasn’t terrible, at least talent wise, he actually made two impressive throws late in that game

He just didn’t have the moxie and leadership that Hurts had, Hurts fumbled on his first snap and it didn’t bother him at all.

Silkk

Daps
The thing with Barnett, he wasn’t terrible, at least talent wise, he actually made two impressive throws late in that game

He just didn’t have the moxie and leadership that Hurts had, Hurts fumbled on his first snap and it didn’t bother him at all.
Take That shyt Down :birdman: