The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yeah, CFB media is pretty fukking awful, it’s just as narrative driven as the NBA media is.
shyt is nonexistant for the most part on the major sports media it seems like now :snoop:

If not for the 24/7 shows on youtube I feel like I probably wouldn't hear shyt about it until Saturdays in the fall.

BTW anybody have any other good College Football youtube shows/channels with video they recommend?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@Francium Remember that time yall "laid down" for Stanford to avoid playing Oregon in the Pac 12 title game....

Then Stanford beat yall ass again the very next week :russ:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
If anybody should love the media it should be y’all. They love everything y’all do. Somebody could take a picture of Saban walking out a donut shop and the media would be like “look how Saban eats his donut, that’s a sign of a real leader right there :noah:

The same media that bytches every time Alabama wins a title?

The same media that says that the dynasty is over every time Alabama loses a game?

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
shyt is nonexistant for the most part on the major sports media it seems like now :snoop:

If not for the 24/7 shows on youtube I feel like I probably wouldn't hear shyt about it until Saturdays in the fall.

BTW anybody have any other good College Football youtube shows/channels with video they recommend?

No video, but listening to the split zone duo is pretty good and one of the host is a brother
this seem like some weak shiit man

What Puss ass shyt is this

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

tenor.gif

So teams will ever announce their players being fully vaccinated?
Seeing as how southern entities as a majority DGAF about vaccination, I don’t see why southern conferences would. The B10 and P12 might

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Should I go to the Clemscum and Jawja game at Bank of America Stadium... I'm able to get seating in the recruiting section so I don't have to sit directly amongst these two fan bases. The catcher for me is leaving the stadium listening to the winning fan base bragging as if they've won the National Title. If you know the horrible parking in Charlotte you know that'll be a long ass walk to endure for a Gamecock.

Would you go to a game to see your team rivals play each other, especially with it being maybe a top 5 game?
I woulda killed myself halfway into the 2018 national champion. I refused to watch most of the first half until I heard Bama was getting their backs blown out and Spurts was getting undressed, then I had to peep…

then I was in a hell of rooting for one team to fail to blow the lead over another for an hour and a half :francis: The only thing that brought me to a solace was those UGA nikkas being incomparably depressed :yeshrug:
I’d just figure out who you hate more. I hate UGA substantially more than Alabama and I got Alabama family that’d prolly pay for the tickets, so I’d be able to stomach the end result in time