The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Should I go to the Clemscum and Jawja game at Bank of America Stadium... I'm able to get seating in the recruiting section so I don't have to sit directly amongst these two fan bases. The catcher for me is leaving the stadium listening to the winning fan base bragging as if they've won the National Title. If you know the horrible parking in Charlotte you know that'll be a long ass walk to endure for a Gamecock.

Would you go to a game to see your team rivals play each other, especially with it being maybe a top 5 game?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Should I go to the Clemscum and Jawja game at Bank of America Stadium... I'm able to get seating in the recruiting section so I don't have to sit directly amongst these two fan bases. The catcher for me is leaving the stadium listening to the winning fan base bragging as if they've won the National Title. If you know the horrible parking in Charlotte you know that'll be a long ass walk to endure for a Gamecock.

Would you go to a game to see your team rivals play each other, especially with it being maybe a top 5 game?
I would just cuz it’s a top 5 match up but there’s nothing like an obnoxious georgia fan :scust:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
When it happens he is going to return on you like he is J.D Walker for all this ish you've done :russ:

I'm just sick of the fukking Outback Bowls when we have decent teams at South Carolina.

how did you end up a South Carolina fan breh? You gotta be from Columbia or went to school there

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

:yeshrug::yeshrug: Elite football is elite football I've been to multiple FSU-MIA, FSU-CLEM, and FSU-BAMA games and it's cool to watch a game without getting stressed.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You should, especially if your team playing a cupcake game that same week. I’ve done it a few times

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
@Sauce Dab @904Lurker

I don't think I want to hear either fan base after the game. It's going to be even worse if sCUm win because not only will they beat Georgia they'll beat a top SEC school. That's all they think about is beating a SEC school the fans I know.

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
First off, The thought of ucla ever being in the top 5 is :mjlol:

Secondly, I’d rather stick my dikk in a toaster oven before I ever even considered going to watch ucla vs nd :scust:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
90% of college football media is shyt from recruiting experts, to booger eating local news/pay site writers, to podcasters(Not LOIC them some good brothers with valid opinions) to the national host and analyst.

Yeah, CFB media is pretty fukking awful, it’s just as narrative driven as the NBA media is.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Sauce Dab @904Lurker

I don't think I want to hear either fan base after the game. It's going to be even worse if sCUm win because not only will they beat Georgia they'll be a top SEC school. That's all they think about is beating a SEC school the fans I know.
Anytime UGA loses it’s a good day :ahh:
Yeah, CFB media is pretty fukking awful, it’s just as narrative driven as the NBA media is.
If anybody should love the media it should be y’all. They love everything y’all do. Somebody could take a picture of Saban walking out a donut shop and the media would be like “look how Saban eats his donut, that’s a sign of a real leader right there :noah: