The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Getting that feeling covid finna ravish college football again. Delta variant, full stadiums, people not getting vaccinated.

I don’t think it will be as bad as last year but I don’t think we’re done with postponements. The NCAA isn’t requiring the vaccine so it’s gonna be a mess because some teams may be fully vaccinated and some teams may not, that’s what fukked up the College World Series.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
let’s not put that out there

also

Just speaking the truth, and I couldn’t get past dirt bike mechanic :laff::laff::laff:
I don’t think it will be as bad as last year but I don’t think we’re done with postponements. The NCAA isn’t requiring the vaccine so it’s gonna be a mess because some teams may be fully vaccinated and some teams may not, that’s what fukked up the College World Series.

When/if games get canceled im a just check out for the season. :mjcry:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Vaccinated or not, especially with the new variant you can still catch it

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
2005 is in no way one of the best in the series. 06 is by and afar the standout NCAA game from the time period.

what was 06 on ??

i feel like 07 had the best graphics but it was ass to play, couldn’t edit the rosters, and you might get a qb with a visor and elbow pads

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Getting that feeling covid finna ravish college football again. Delta variant, full stadiums, people not getting vaccinated.
Def gonna cook in the south unless vaccination rates magically jump. Plus everything is open around players, so even if they on their Ps and Qs, they’re gonna be surrounded by morons

I hope nun happens but I’d be shocked.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
what was 06 on ??

i feel like 07 had the best graphics but it was ass to play, couldn’t edit the rosters, and you might get a qb with a visor and elbow pads

06 was still PS2.

Yeah the PS3/XBOX era is when they stripped all the fukking features out of Madden and NCAA. And then added them back one by one year by year like they were new :mjlol: