The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That’s y’all kryptonite. Y’all don’t do well against teams with those sad storylines
Teams will find the saddest sick kid story in the whole state and bring the kid on gameday against us :martin:
Fingers crossed for a familiar scenario :lolbron:

So you wanna exploit a 7 year old cancer patient to end the 9 year drought against us? :martin: scUM at it’s finest :hhh:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I finally got around to watching that 2011 joint Silk linked a week ago. Gundy was talking CASH shyt. I almost forgot the OANN shyt watching breh campaign like a captain :wow: I forgot they had that tragedy same night as the ISU L...
Everything he said came true too. Game was a decider in deciding a playoff was a necessity, Oklahoma State's style of play couldn't have been less interesting than that abomination of a game, I feel like he should've score padded honestly vs OU. I don't think they're getting in period but dude shoulda tried to up it like prime USC was doing against the PAC 12.

S/o to LSU's performances vs the schedule that season too. Didn't even remember they played prime WVU couple weeks after arguably prime Oregon. Potentially a top 5 season ever on the line....magnifies the weight of that title loss quite a bit :russ: