The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Life force isn't there for a lot of fan bases in this thread anymore.

Folks get busy, folks prioritize their dedication to teams, some folks get tired of their squad being the butt of jokes, some dudes leave the coli all together, and some resurgence/games bring some brothers i didn’t know to the fold, like the Arizona vs Asu beef…. nikkas called them the Arizona mildcats :mjlol:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Folks get busy, folks prioritize their dedication to teams, some folks get tired of their squad being the butt of jokes, some dudes leave the coli all together, and some resurgence/games bring some brothers i didn’t know to the fold, like the Arizona vs Asu beef…. nikkas called them the Arizona mildcats :mjlol:
Lowkey I gotta salute you Michigan brehs. After that Michigan state fumble game from like 5 years ago, I’m surprised y’all still on here as much as y’all are

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

We know y’all been starvin, we feeding the streets

Lowkey I gotta salute you Michigan brehs. After that Michigan state fumble game from like 5 years ago, I’m surprised y’all still on here as much as y’all are

Bruh that shyt hurt like i can only imagine if you found another nikkas joint in your girl phone, or a video of her suckin a nikka dikk :mjcry:

shyt program broke that brotha. Won't let’em get me tho

it’s sad