Montgomery, Alabama
LSU nikkas be on some other shyt

tenor.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:dwillhuh: But if y’all so invested in what LSU doin why y’all don’t post the positive shyt too?

well one, the last great thing to happen was 2 years ago, and that’s on the individuals who cheer for said team to post the positives, we all prey upon the down fall on the next team, but, this shyt with y’all is egregious, and goes back through a couple coaches it keeps coming out each week tf we supposed to do ignore it ??

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
well one, the last great thing to happen was 2 years ago, and that’s on the individuals who cheer for said team to post the positives, we all prey upon the down fall on the next team, but, this shyt with y’all is egregious, and goes back through a couple coaches it keeps coming out each week tf we supposed to do ignore it ??
A lot off greats things happen at LSU besides football, we just won a Track National championship and have like 4 alumni’s competing in the Olympics, and the football team just finished with a top 5 recruiting class and are on their way to another one I don’t see y’all running on this forum to post about that, Y’all be focused on the negative shyt cuz y’all have some kind of envy against the school.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
A lot off greats things happen at LSU besides football, we just won a Track National championship and have like 4 alumni’s competing in the Olympics, and the football team just finished with a top 5 recruiting class and are on their way to another one I don’t see y’all running on this forum to post about that, Y’all be focused on the negative shyt cuz y’all have some kind of envy against the school.

Bruh, don’t nobody care about the positives of your program, this is for shyt talking. But i will also say this, shyt that keeps coming out about your program is terrible, who cares that you got a top 5 class, oooo again, so what, it don’t mean shyt if you don’t beat that team in Tuscaloosa. There is nothing to envy in lsu, there is nothing spectacular going on in Baton Rouge, that the next school has or does, can you quit this underdog whoa as me shyt, yes you won in 19 it’s over move on